Why is it so hard for people to figure out how to fold a bed sheet?
How to fold a flat and fitted bed sheet.
This is the easy way to fold a bed sheet for those of us who have struggles with it in the past.
I like that it does not take a lot of work to fold a bed sheet once you have learned a method that works.
Yes, there is a hack for folding bed sheets.
The goal is to have the bed sheet folded so that it neatly fits in a linen closet.
As you may already know, simply bunching up a sheet and stuffing it onto a shelf not only wastes space, it also make for an uncomfortable night sleep when the sheet is placed on the mattress.
This is for anyone asking how do you fold a fitted sheet step by step.
Yes, it is easier for most of us to fold a flat bed sheet.
This is especially true if you have long arms or a small bed sheet
If you are short or have a large bed sheet, here is how to deal with it.
My first tip is to use a step stool or stand on a stair to fold your bed sheet, flat or fitted.
This will help you get control of the entire sheet!
Grilled Chicken does not have to taste bad!
Here is how to Grill Amazing Tasting Chicken.
How to fold a flat sheet
Here are 5 steps for folding a flat bed sheet.
- Pull the sheet from the dryer as soon as possible. This will help you fold more neatly and reduce wrinkles.
- Shorter people or people folding a larger sheet should stand on a step or stair.
- Grab the top corners and fold the sheet so that those top corners meet. Holding the top of the sheet under your chin is helpful.
- Next, fold the sheet in half so that the top of the sheet meets the bottom.
- Continue to fold until your sheet is folded in a square.
Folding fitted sheets.
This task can be more tricky due to the shape of the sheet and the elastic edges.
- Pull the fitted sheet from the dryer and straiten it out so that the inside of the sheet is facing you. You can check for socks, dryer sheets, etc in the corner at this time as well. Also, stand on a step or stair if needed.
- Hold the sheet up with the inside of the top of the sheet facing you. Then put your hands into the corners. Fold those corners in until your hands meet. Hold the two corners together in one hand.
- Next, with your free hand, reach down and grab the corner just below your hand and bring that corner up to meet the two corners held in your other hand.
- Using your free hand, simply reach down and grab the remaining corner and bring that up to the three corners in the other hand.
- Use a flat surface such as a table to adjust the sheet as needed.