This is a simple recipe for Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins.
I like when something can be made in an air fryer that can also be made in an oven!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins
This is a simple muffin recipe that can be made in an air fryer.
I like that this recipe is especially nice during the fall season of the year.
Have you tried my Air Fried Cinnamon Apple Fries?
That recipe is another tasty fall-inspired air fryer recipe.
This recipe is really about the pumpkin smell and flavor.
This recipe for Air Fryer muffins can be made in any kind of an air fryer.
You may be wondering, is pumpkin a vegetable or fruit.
If you have ever visited a pumpkin patch, then you know that pumpkins grow above the ground.
You also know that pumpkins grown in long vines that are on the ground.
Here is what you may want to know about pumpkins.
Pumpkins are squash and a fruit. They are also a decent source of fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C, while being fat free and low in carbohydrates.
This recipe is for anyone asking can you bake in your air fryer.
Technically, that is what air fryers do.
Air fryers are also an oil-free way to cook foods that would normally be fried.
Here is how air fryers work.
If you have a basic air fryer with just an air fry setting, your air fryer cooks by circulating hot air in a small space. Because air fryers are a small space, they are more efficient as there is little loss of heat.
Here are some tips for making air fryer pumpkin muffins.
This recipe calls for pumpkin puree. You can use canned pumpkin puree however, please make sure that you are using 'puree' and not pumpkin pie filling as they are two different things.
More helpful tips for you.
- To make this recipe for muffins you will need an air fryer safe silicon cupcake mold. You can find silicon molds for air fryers here.
- Make these into chocolate chip muffins by adding a quarter to a half cup of chocolate chips to the batter.
- This recipe can be made sugar free. Simply use a granular sugar alternative that measures 1:1 with sugar in this recipe. I would also use ¾ cup instead of a full cup.
- If you are using single molds rather that a tray, leave room between the muffins when they are air frying. Depending on the size of your air fryer and the silicon molds that you are using, you may have to make this recipe in batches.
Make these into air fryer keto pumpkin muffins.
This recipe can easily be made keto low carb friendly.
It just takes a few ingredient swaps to do so.
Make these adjustments to the recipe to make this a keto muffin.
- Add one extra egg.
- Instead of flour use 1 ½ cups of almond flour plus ¼ cup of coconut flour.
- Use a granular sugar alternative that measures 1:1 with sugar (cut this to ¾ cup).
- And use unsweetened almond milk instead of regular milk.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins
This is a simple recipe for how to make air fryer muffins.
The muffins are made with pumpkin puree and fall inspired flavors.
You will need to use an air fryer to make this recipe.
Also, using silicon muffin or cupcakes molds is essential.
You can find air fryer friendly cupcake muffin molds here.
Ingredients need to make air fryer pumpkin muffins.
- All Purpose Flour- 2 cups
- Baking Powder- 1 teaspoon.
- Cinnamon- 2 teaspoons. divided.
- Sugar- 1 cup, divided.
- Vegetable Oil- ½ cup.
- Eggs- 2.
- Milk- ½ cup.
- Pumpkin Puree- ½ cup.
- Butter- ½ cup melted.
How to make Air Fried Pumpkin Muffins.
Step 1. Make the batter. In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork or whisk to mix together the flour and baking powder. Next, in a mixing bowl, beat together ½ cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the vegetable oil until blended. Add the eggs and milk to the mixing bowl and mix until blended. Lastly, add the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the mixing bowl and mix until just blended, do not over mix. Fold in the pumpkin pureed by hand.
Step 2. Air fry. Use a tablespoon or scoop to transfer the batter to the molds, filling them ¾ full. Air fry at 300 for 12 minutes then carefully remove the muffins from the air fryer.
Step 3. Top the muffins and serve. In a shallow bowl, mix together the melted butter with the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Then dip each of the muffins into the mixture , covering the tops of each muffin before serving.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins, a tasty and simply recipe idea for homemade air fried muffins. Sugar free and keto options.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins
- silicon mold for air fryers
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork or whisk to mix together the flour and baking powder. Next, in a mixing bowl, beat together ½ cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the vegetable oil until blended. Add the eggs and milk to the mixing bowl and mix until blended. Lastly, add the dry ingredients from the first bowl to the mixing bowl and mix until just blended, do not over mix. Fold in the pumpkin pureed by hand
- Air fry. Use a tablespoon or scoop to transfer the batter to the molds, filling them ¾ full. Air fry at 300 for 12 minutes then carefully remove the muffins from the air fryer. Top the muffins and serve. In a shallow bowl, mix together the melted butter with the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Then dip each of the muffins into the mixture , covering the tops of each muffin before serving.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!