(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
This 2 Ingredient Apple Cobbler is probably the easiest hack ever for making something baked and apple-inspired.
I like that there are so many ways to make this recipe even better!
2 Ingredient Apple Cobbler
This is such an easy way to bake something that is perfect for fall.
I like how amazing this smells while it is baking in the oven.
Did you try my recipe for Easy Pizza Monkey Bread?
Like with this recipe for cobbler, that pizza bread recipe is also easy thanks to a simple hack that is used.
This recipe is even more easy, yet just as popular, as that monkey bread.
You may be wondering what is apple cobbler made of.
Apple cobbler is usually made with apples that are combined with sugar and seasonings. Cobbler is then topped with a sweet bread crumb like mixture and baked.
This apple cobbler recipe makes the usual cobbler recipe even easier.
This is thanks to convenient ingredients. Those ingredients combine or can be used as other ingredients that are added to regular cobbler.
This recipe can also be called a cinnamon roll apple cobbler.
Using premade dough used to make cinnamon rolls takes out a lot of the work that would go into making regular apple cobbler. It also adds the sugar, seasonings, and bread that goes into cobbler.
There is no need to slice up apples for this recipe.
Instead of apple slices, we will use apple pie filling.
Apple pie filling has about everything needed to make a great tasting apple pie or cobbler.
Here are some tips for making this quick apple cobbler.
Prepping the baking or pie dish for nonstick is highly recommended. Using a butter flavored nonstick spray can give this cobbler extra flavor.
More helpful tips for you.
- While this particular recipe is made with apple pie filling, you could try another filling. Peach pie filling, for example, would work great in this recipe!
- Make this recipe lower in sugar by not adding the icing. You can find low sugar or no sugar added pie filling here.
- Want to use fresh apples instead of pie filling? Simply combine 8 cored, peeled, and sliced apples with ¾ cup of sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Use this instead of the pie filling in this recipe.
How to serve easy cinnamon rolls with apple pie filling.
Yes, you can eat this as is, warm and on a plate.
By the way, this cobbler can be served for breakfast, desserts, snacks, or any time that you are hungry.
You can try this cobbler recipe with one of these ideas.
- Whipped cream on top.
- Ice cream.
- Over waffles or pancakes.
- Served in empty ice cream cones for individual servings.
How to store leftover cinnamon roll apple cobbler
Just in case there are leftovers, and this could possibly happen, you can easily store the leftovers to enjoy later. Simply store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. While it tastes amazing cold, you could heat the leftovers in the microwave as well.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Chip Cookie Recipe
- Fall Wagon Craft DIY
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Easy Candy Bar Cookies Recipe
- Easy Layered Taco Dip Recipe
Ingredients needed to make 2 Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Roll Cobbler
- Cinnamon Rolls With Icing- 1 (12 roll) tube from the refrigerator section.
- Apple Pie Filling- 1 can (20-21 ounce).
- Optional- ground cinnamon.
- Also Optional- butter flavored nonstick spray
- Optional- additional sliced of apples as desired.
How to make 2 Ingredient Apple Cobbler
Step one. Preheat your oven to 350 and prep your pie or baking dish with nonstick spray,
Step two. Set the icing from the rolls aside for later. Use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut each roll into quarters. Place the roll quarters in a mixing bowl. Then gently toss the roll pieces in the pie filling, adding any additional cinnamon if desired.
Step three. Transfer the ingredients from the mixing bowl to the prepped baking or pie dish. Evenly distribute the ingredients. Then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the rolls appear to be golden and baked through.
Step four. Remove the rolls from the oven. Top with the icing that came with the rolls. Serve the cobbler.
2 Ingredient Apple Cobbler, the easiest recipe for making an apple dessert in a short amount of time. Perfect hack for fall baking!
2 Ingredient Apple Cobbler,
- 1 Cinnamon Rolls - see post for details
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prep your pie or baking dish with nonstick spray, Set the icing from the rolls aside for later. Use a knife or kitchen scissors to cut each roll into quarters. Place the roll quarters in a mixing bowl. Then gently toss the roll pieces in the pie filling, adding any additional cinnamon if desired.
- Transfer the ingredients from the mixing bowl to the prepped baking or pie dish. Evenly distribute the ingredients. Then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the rolls appear to be golden and baked through. Remove the rolls from the oven. Top with the icing that came with the rolls. Serve the cobbler.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!