I can easily say that this is the Best Ever Apple Cider Mojito I have ever tasted.
This apple cider mojito can also be made nonalcoholic!
Best Ever Apple Cider Mojito
This tasty beverage recipe is truly inspired by the fall season.
It can also be made without adding alcohol!
That us another fun beverage recipe that I have posted here.
I like that that recipe would work great as a smoothie too!
Make this apple cider mojito even more festive!
Serve your mojitos in a fall inspired glass
People ask, what alcohol goes best with apple cider.
I can imagine that spiking that apple cider would be even more fun for a fall bonfire, tailgate, or similar kind of gathering. At one of those kinds of gatherings, taking the cider up a notch can certainly take things up a notch.
This mojito is actually very much like any other kind of mojito.
I am using rum in this recipe. While light rum is usually used in a normal mojito, because we are mixing the rum with apple cider, you could even get away with a dark rum.
You may be wondering is Mojito very alcoholic.
The quick answer is that a mojito is as alcoholic as you make it to be.
Like with most other beverages, they are as alcoholic as you make them to be.
Each serving of this recipe calls for about a quarter cup of rum.
Feel free to more add or less or even none as desired.
You can also serve this mojito on ice to spread out the alcohol.
Tips for making this cider cocktail.
This recipe is for an 'apple cider' mojito. However, it could also work with 'apple juice' but, you may need to balance out the other ingredients as there is less texture and sugar in the apple juice version.
Here are some more tips for you.
- Make this recipe a slushy version. Simple serve this over crushed ice and enjoy!
- Can you make this recipe with less sugar? You can try using sugar free apple cider but, you will need to make adjustments most likely.
- My recipe calls for using club soda. However, you can get experimental and try using a flavored bubbly water, or perhaps.. dare I say... a seltzer beverage? (I would try it..)
- This beverage can be made ahead of time. Simply combined the first three ingredients in a pitchers and refrigerate. Then follow the last step in the directions below for serving
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
Fall Inspired Cider Mojito
This yummy mojito is the perfect cocktail for Fall!
Because this recipe is made with apple cider and lemon juice, it is refreshing and warm at the same time.
Serve this tasty beverage warm or cold.
Simply warm the cider on the stove for five minutes on low (or until warm) and pour into mugs. Then stir in the remaining ingredients with a cinnamon stick or stirrer stick.
Ingredients Needed to Make this tasty Mojito Beverage
- Lemon Juice- ½ cup.
- Rum- 1 cup, light or dark. Can omit for nonalcoholic beverage.
- Apple Cider- 2 ½ cups.
- Club Soda- as needed.
- Ice as desired.
- Optional- Mint sprigs, cinnamon, apple slices, lemon and star anise as a garnish as desired.
How to make this recipe.
Step one. Use a large pitcher to make this recipe in. If you are making this a cold drink, you can add ice to the glasses at this time or after pouring the drinks.
Step two. Combine together the lemon juice, rum, and cider in the pitcher. Stir the ingredients until blended. Pour the ingredients into the glasses.
Step three. Add club soda and ice as needed to each glass and serve with desired garnish.
Best Ever Apple Cider Mojito recipe, a simple recipe for a fall inspired beverage that can be made without alcohol as well.
Best Ever Apple Cider Mojito
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Rum -can omit or alter amount used
- 2 ½ cups Apple Cider
- Club Soda -as needed
- Ice -as needed
- Use a large pitcher to make this recipe in. If you are making this a cold drink, you can add ice to the glasses at this time or after pouring the drinks. Combine together the lemon juice, rum, and cider in the pitcher. Stir the ingredients until blended. Pour the ingredients into the glasses. Add club soda and ice as needed to each glass and serve with desired garnish.
originally posted:August 24, 2021
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!