(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Easy Sugar Cookie Fudge is a no bake recipe for something that is tasty and colorful.
This is one of those recipes that can be dressed up in a fun way too!
Easy Sugar Cookie Fudge
This is a colorful yet, simple recipe to make.
I like that this is quick enough to make when I am in a hurry to get somewhere to share it at!
Did you try my 4 Ingredient Pink Circus Fudge?
That is a similar fudge recipe to this one.
While this recipe is made with a reminder of sugar cookies, that recipe is about circus cookies.
To make this recipe you will need a basic sugar cookie mix. You can find an assortment of sugar cookie mixes here.
This recipe is for anyone asking how to make a quick fudge.
Yes, there are the old fashioned recipes that we love to eat especially during the holiday season or at grandmas house .
However, this is a simple recipe for fudge that is meant to be tasty and colorful.
I could easily say that just about anyone can make this fudge recipe.
This is because this fudge is not baked.
Also, there are just four ingredients in it!
This is a sugar cookie based recipe.
That means that while it is a fudge, it is also kind of a sugar cookie too.
We are adding the dry ingredients used to make sugar cookies.
What does this fudge taste like?
Well it is certainly sweet and decadent.
This fudge is also full of flavor that you would expect from both a fudge and a sugar cookie.
Tips for making sugar cookie fudge.
This recipe is made using a sugar cookie mix.
I suggest that before you add the sugar cookie mix to the mixing bowl you use a whisk to break up any limps and to evenly mix the dry ingredients.
More tips for you
- While I am using frosting, you could also alternatively use a can of condensed milk. However, you will need to make this on the stove on low heat, stirring until the ingredients are smooth and combined.
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper that overhangs the dish. This will make it easier for you to lift the fudge out when it is ready to cut into pieces.
- Another way to make this is to first bake the cookies as directed on the packaging. Then you can combine the cookies, crumbled, with the other ingredients to make a fudge with chunky pieces of cookie in it!
Personalize this frosting fudge.
Yes, this fudge recipe is simple and tasty just the way it is.
However, you can make yours even more fun.
Try one of these ideas.
- Make these cookies for a holiday or party using food coloring or color specific sprinkles on top.
- While I am using sugar cookie mix, you can use another flavor such as peanut butter or snickerdoodle cookie mix.
- Or, you can use another flavor of frosting for taste or even color.
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this recipe for Sugar cookie fudge with frosting.
This is a quick and simple recipe for making fudge.
I have included sugar free/keto ingredient options too.
To make this recipe you will need a baking dish.
While this is a no-bake recipe, the baking dish is used to set the fudge in.
I suggest that you use an 8x8 baking dish.
Ingredients Needed to make 4 ingredient fudge.
- Sugar Cookie Mix - ¼ cup. You can find sugar free cookie mix here.
- white chocolate chips - 2 cups. You can find sugar free white chocolate chips here.
- Vanilla Frosting - 1 tub (12-15 ounce). You can find sugar free vanilla frosting here.
- Sprinkles - as needed. You can find sugar free sprinkles here.
How to make Easy Sugar Cookie Fudge[
Step One: prepare.
Gather your ingredients.
Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper that overhangs the side of the baking dish.
Step Two: combine the ingredients.
Place the cookie mix into a mixing bowl. Use a whisk or a fork to break up any chunks. You will only need a quarter cup of the mix. Then add the white chocolate chips to the bowl and give the ingredients a quick stir or whisk.
Place the frosting on a microwave safe plate in the microwave. Do not forget to remove the lid and packaging including foil. Microwave the frosting until melted, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. When the frosting is liquid, carefully take it from the microwave and pour it over the other ingredients in the bowl.
Stir the ingredients until combined.
Step Three: finish the fudge.
Transfer the combined ingredients from the mixing bowl to the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the fudge. Then refrigerate for at least two hours.
When you are ready to cute the fudge into squares remove the dish with the fudge from the refrigerator.
Allow the fudge to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften up for cutting.
Lift the fudge from the dish using the overhanging parchment paper and cut the fudge into pieces.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or frozen for two months.
Easy Sugar Cookie Fudge, a simple no bake four ingredient dessert or snack recipe that is tasty. Sugar free keto option.
Easy Sugar Cookie Fudge
- ¼ cup Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 12 oz Vanilla Frosting
- Place the cookie mix into a mixing bowl. Use a whisk or a fork to break up any chunks. hen add the white chocolate chips to the bowl and give the ingredients a quick stir or whisk.Place the frosting on a microwave safe plate in the microwave. Do not forget to remove the lid and packaging including foil. Microwave the frosting until melted, stopping to stir every 30 seconds. When the frosting is liquid, carefully take it from the microwave and pour it over the other ingredients in the bowl. Stir the ingredients until combined.
- Transfer the combined ingredients from the mixing bowl to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the fudge. Then refrigerate for at least two hours.When you are ready to cute the fudge into squares remove the dish with the fudge from the refrigerator. Lift the fudge from the dish using the overhanging parchment paper and cut the fudge into pieces.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See diyandfun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!