(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
This recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Spice Truffles is actually a healthy one too!
A no bake recipe that takes under 15 minutes to make is something that I like as well!
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Truffles
This is a simple recipe for pumpkin treats that is made with healthier ingredients.
You can make this recipe without adding sugar to it as well.
Did you try my Air Fried Cinnamon Apple recipe?
That recipe is another fall-inspired idea made with a healthier snack idea in mind.
This recipe however, is made with pumpkin and not with apples.
This recipe calls for Almond Meal (not almond flour).
You can find almond meal here.
This is a recipe for pumpkin truffles healthy and not full of ingredients that you may not want in your treats.
Made with pumpkin puree, these truffles are made without adding sugar.
Instead of sugar, these truffles are sweetened with maple syrup.
You may be wondering what are truffle balls made of.
To be honest, there are many different kinds of truffle ball recipes.
Some recipes may be more healthy than others.
This recipe is both a truffle ball and an energy ball.
That is, there is protein as well as nutrients in these energy balls.
However, there is no added chocolate, sugar, or other ingredients that you may not want in a treat such as this one.
Here are some tips for making pumpkin truffles without cream cheese.
This recipe is made with pumpkin puree. Please make sure that you are using pumpkin puree that has just pumpkin in it and not pumpkin pie filling.
Here are some more helpful tips for you.
- This recipe is made using maple syrup. Feel free to use another liquid sweetener however, you may need to add a bit extra as maple syrup is a more condensed product. For example, if you are using honey, you may need up to a half cup instead.
- We are using almond meal in this recipe. While you could use almond flour, you should know that almond meal is more course and is thus, better suited for an energy ball such as this one.
- To make your individual truffle balls, use a tablespoon or melon baller to scoop out the dough. If it gets sticky you can slightly wet your hands or the scoop with water or nonstick spray.
How to personalize your healthy truffle balls.
This recipe is a basic recipe that works well as is. However, you can certainly personalize your truffle balls as needed.
- Instead of almond butter, use peanut or another nut butter.
- Roll these balls in flaky coconut after forming them to coat the outside.
- Melt white chocolate and dip the completed truffles in them.
- Sprinkle the outside with Halloween sprinkles.
- Roll the competed truffles in chopped nuts.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Truffles
These pumpkin spice truffles make for a nice gift idea.
Simply wrap each one in plastic or serve in in a cupcake liner.
These energy truffles should be stored in the refrigerator.
If properly stored in an airtight container, these pumpkin truffles should keep for up to a couple of weeks. Feel free to freeze them in a zip top bag as well.
Ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Pie Spiced Truffles.
- Almond Meal- 1 ½ cup.
- Maple Syrup- ¼ cup.
- Almond Butter- 3 tablespoons.
- Pumpkin Puree- ½ cup.
- Vanilla Extract- ½ teaspoon.
- Ground Cinnamon- ½ teaspoon.
- Also, Ground Nutmeg- ¼ teaspoon.
- Ground Cloves- ¼ teaspoon.
- And, Ground Ginger- ¼ teaspoon.
How to make Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Step 1. Place all of the listed ingredients into a food processor or sturdy blender. Blend the ingredients until combined and a loose dough forms. If mixture is too sticky, you can add in some additional almond meal as needed.
Step 2. Taking one tablespoon at a time, roll mixture in your hands to form truffle balls.
Step 3. Place your formed truffle balls into your freezer freezer for a minimum of 15 minutes to set. Store in the fridge or freeze.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Truffles, a simple recipe for healthy pumpkin treats that can be made in 15 minutes. Vegan and Gluten Free.
Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Place all of the listed ingredients into a food processor or sturdy blender. Blend the ingredients until combined and a loose dough forms. If mixture is too sticky, you can add in some additional almond meal as needed. Taking one tablespoon at a time, roll mixture in your hands to form truffle balls. Place your formed truffle balls into your freezer freezer for a minimum of 15 minutes to set. Store in the fridge or freeze.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!