These 36 Decadent Sheet Pan Desserts are Recipes that can feed a crowd.
You will love the variety of sheet pan dessert that include everything from the famous 'Elvis Cake' to the 'Best Ever Texas Sheet Cake'!
This could be the best listing for Decadent Sheet Pan Dessert Recipes
Each of the listed recipes is highly rated for deliciousness!
There are even some healthier sheet pan dessert recipes listed here!
Did you see my listing for25 Outrageously Good Oreo Desserts
That listing has desserts that are also decadent. If you like Oreo cookies, you should check out those tasty dessert recipes!
Technically, a sheet pan dessert is a dessert that is made in a sheet pan.
However, sometimes sheet pan desserts are made in a baking dish or baking pan.
Sheet pan desserts are usually baked in one piece and then cut into squares or rectangles. This means that cookies, cupcakes, and truffle balls are not sheet pan desserts.
✔ Use a rimmed sheet pan to hold your ingredients while they bake.
✔ Lining the sheet pan with parchment paper, in most cases, will make your life easier when it comes to transferring the sheet cake and cleaning up.
✔ Use a well made sheet pan that can conduct the oven heat evenly.
✔ Rotating the sheet pan in the oven in one way to get your baked dessert more evenly baked.
How to use this listing.
- Click on the title to see the recipe.
This should take you directly to the recipe itself.
- Pin the image.
Recipes links with images can be shared on Pinterest.
You can pin this listing and those recipes to your Pinterest account to share or reference later!
The best tasting and most decadent sheet pan desserts!
1. Texas Sheet Cake.
This Texas Sheet Cake is a classic favorite cake that’s enjoyed all over the US! Also, this recipe yields a moist, decadent cake with a glossy chocolate frosting!
2. Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake.
Yummy Sugar Free Blueberry Sheet Cake, a delicious and simple cake recipe with fresh fruit and no added sugar. Keto and Gluten Free.
3. Moist Apple Cinnamon Tray Bake Cake.
A Moist apple and cinnamon cake with stewed apples. Probably your new favorite apple traybake cake recipe.
4. Banana Sheet Cake.
Delicious Banana sheet cake is a moist, tender cake made with ripe banana and topped with luscious cream cheese frosting.
5. Elvis Presley Cake.
Moist yellow cake with a delightful pineapple sauce. One bite, and you’ll realize why this was Elvis’ favorite!
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
6. Blueberry and Lemon Pastry
Tasty Blueberry Lemon Pastry is made with fresh lemon and goat cheese, then topped with plump blueberries and sweet lemon curd on a puff pastry crust. It’s the perfect treat for brunch, dessert or parties!
7. Coconut Sheet Cake.
Tasty Coconut Sheet Cake is easy to make and is loaded with delicious coconut flavor! This cake is the perfect potluck dish, it’s extra moist with a simple and delicious frosting.
8. Cream Cheese Frosted Pumpkin Bars.
A classic pumpkin bar recipe is a must bake during the fall. Soft and moist pumpkin bars are topped with a homemade cream cheese frosting to create the best fall dessert.
9. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars.
Easy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars, tasty dessert recipe idea for peanut butter cheesecake on a graham cracker layer crust.
10. Vegan Puffed Rice Snack Bars.
Amazing Vegan Puffed Rice Snack Bars, how to make a no added sugar no bake vegan cereal dessert that tastes amazing.
11. Carrot Cake Traybake
What more can I say this Carrot Cake Traybake has it all. It’s deliciously moist, topped with a decadent cream cheese frosting and is sooo easy to make. A perfect crowd pleaser!.
12. Black Velvet Sheet Cake
This black velvet cake recipe is amazing. The cake topped with a classic velvet frosting, and really makes an impression.
13.Rootbeer Float Cake.
Tastes like the classic dessert beverage. Chocolate sheet cake infused with root beer and topped with a vanilla root beer frosting.
14. No Bake Banana Split Cake.
This no bake banana split cake is a graham cracker crust topped with layers of cheesecake, pineapple, bananas, whipped topping and chocolate fudge. It’s the perfect make-ahead dessert to feed a crowd!
Don't miss these great tasting sheet cake ideas!
- 15. Pineapple Carrot Cake. Moist, creamy and delicious! This pineapple carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is a crowd-pleaser every single time!
- 16. Oreo Poke Cake. A moist Oreo Poke cake uses America’s favorite cookie in three different ways. This cake recipe is easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser.
- 17. What could be the best chocolate sheet cake ever!
- 18. Funfetti Sheet Cake . A funfetti cake recipe that rivals any boxed funfetti mix. With homemade vanilla buttercream on top, you'll never pick up a cake mix again!
- 19. Turtle Texas Sheet Cake.
- 20. Sheet Pan Crumble Cake.
- 21.Sugar Free Lemon Sheet Cake Bars.
- 22. Swirled Caramel Chocolate Sheet Cake.
25. Cookie Cake With Sprinkles.
This cookie cake is a giant brown sugar chocolate chip cookie that’s topped with creamy chocolate frosting and colorful sprinkles. The perfect treat for any celebration!
26. German Chocolate Sheet Cake.
This simple recipe makes moist German chocolate cake with sweet, caramel coconut pecan topping.
27. German Plum Cake.
An authentic recipe for the delicious German Plum Cake or Zwetschgenkuchen, this is the perfect coffee cake in fall.
28. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake with Vegan Cream Cheese
Easy and so delicious, this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake with Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting is a must-make seasonal treat! Fluffy, moist, and tender, this one-bowl single-layer sheet cake is just 10 ingredients and bakes in 30 minutes! An allergy-free and kid-friendly dessert that's loaded with pumpkin, spice, and cozy autumn vibes!
- 29. Coconut Rum Tres Leches Cake is a grand, but simple dessert that tastes like a Pina Colada in cake form. Who can resist?
- 30. Easy Texas Sheet Cake. You will swoon over this super easy, light, and moist Texas Sheet Cake recipe! Simple to make with basic pantry staple ingredients, this is a crowd-pleasing chocolate cake that’s perfect for entertaining, potlucks, and all sorts of special occasions.
- 31.Cherry Bakewell Blondies. Delicious bakewell blondies! They’re gooey, almond flavored and topped with cherry compote. This is a must-try dessert that tastes amazing.
- 32. Sheet Pan Cookie Cake.
- 33. Sugar Free Strawberry Poke Cake.
- 34. Orange Polenta Cake made with Olive Oil.
- 35. Keto Cheesecake Bars.
- 36. Mediterranean Diet Apple and Walnut Cake.
Amazing Decadent Sheet Pan Dessert Recipes to Feed A Crowd. Include healthier fruit desserts, sugar free desserts, and more!
36 Decadent Sheet Pan Dessert Recipes