50 Irresistible Lemon Dessert Recipes that are almost always a nice idea.
These desserts are all really delicious recipe ideas that may be perfect for your next gathering, picnic, or even pot-luck!
50 Irresistible Lemon Dessert Recipes
This listing is for delicious desserts that are all made with lemon.
You will find cakes, ice cream, and even biscuits in this recipe listing!
Did you see my listing for 20 Totally Decadent Berry Recipes?
Those recipe are perfect for anyone looking to add berries to their meal. I like that this berry listing includes tasting looking salads in addition to desserts!
Are you looking for more ways to get lemon into your recipes? Here are some helpful lemon products that may be useful.
This listing is especially for anyone asking what to do with lots of fresh lemons.
I like to purchase my lemons in bulk especially when I am at those large warehouse clubs. While I may need just one lemon for that day, I still like to have extras on hand.
There really are a lot of uses for lemons.
I like to slice lemons up to add to water or make lemonade. However, using lemons in dessert recipes is also something that I like to do.
You may also be wondering what does lemon do to a recipe.
Obviously, lemons add flavor to a recipe. Lemons add flavor to desserts, meals, and even beverages. The lemon flavor is a somewhat sweet and tangy citrus flavor.
Here is what else lemons can add to recipes.
Lemons are acidic making them useful as a tenderizer while adding flavor. However, when used in baked goods, lemon can also add to the leavening process.
Dessert Recipes that can be made with lemon.
1.Lemon Crinkle Cookies.
Cake mix lemon crinkle cookies are the easiest sweets to make. Pretty on top when served with a taste of summertime.
2. Lemon Bundt Cake with No Added Sugar.
A delicious lemon flavored bundt cake recipe that has no added sugar in it.
3. Homemade Lemon Pudding.
This homemade Lemon pudding is made with just three ingredients in a blender. You'll have a refreshing dessert in no time.
4. Vegan Lemon Tart.
Simple vegan lemon tart with a classic buttery shortcrust pastry and creamy eggless lemon curd filling. Light, zesty and uses only 6 key ingredients!
5. Lemonade Bundt Cake.
Lemonade Bundt cake bursting in lemon flavor is one of the bests cakes of all with a melt-in-your-mouth velvety texture and a simple yet very lemonade-like decoration!
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
6. Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf (no sugar added)!
Sugar Free Copycat Lemon Loaf, a tasty sugar free copycat version of the popular Starbucks lemon loaf dessert recipe.
7.Lemon Bundt Cake.
Lemon Bundt Cake has a moist crumb and is full of lemon flavor with fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and instant lemon pudding.
8. Vegan Lemon Bars.
When life gives you lemons.... make the yummiest, lemoniest, lemon bars ever! These from scratch, lip smacking, tangy gluten-free bars on a buttery shortbread crust are the perfect combination of citrusy, tart & sweet.
9.Paleo Lemon Cake.
This nutrient-dense lemon cake is perfect when you’re craving a healthier treat. It’s gluten free, dairy free, and paleo diet friendly.
10. Keto Lemon Mousse Pie.
Sugar Free Keto Lemon Mousse Pie, an easy and tasty recipe for a homemade no bake lemon pie that has no added sugar.
Frozen desserts made with lemon.
- 11. Stay hydrated and get a healthy dose of nutrients with these refreshing Lemon Raspberry Buttermilk Popsicles.
- 12.These sugar free lemonade popsicles taste like summer .
- 13. You won’t believe how easy it is to make this lemon ice cream in a blender!
- 14. Lemon curd ice cream, with rich, smooth, no-churn vanilla ice cream, and ribbons of sunshiny lemon curd, is a creamy dreamy treat!
- 15.These lemon turmeric popsicles are packed full of wholesome ingredients and taste delicious.
- 16. This Frozen Limoncino is the perfect Summer Frozen Dessert Recipe.
- 17. If you like lemon meringue pie and cheesecake then this lemon meringue cheesecake is the perfect combination where you don’t have to choose between two desserts.
- 18. This Easy Lemon Ice Cream has only 4 ingredients.
- 19. These homemade lemonade popsicles are super refreshing.
- 20.Lemonade Ice Cream Pie is perfect for hot summer days.
- 21. Sugar Free Lemon Frozen Yogurt.
- 22. Frozen Lemon Fluff.
23.Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie.
You'll love our Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie. It's an easy and refreshing dessert! Perfect for a party or BBQ.
24. Easy Lemon Sorbet.
Smooth, sweet, and tart describes this deliciously, Easy Lemon Sorbet recipe! No ice cream maker needed! Add an optional shot of vodka for the perfect palate cleanser!
25.Blender Lemon Pie.
Blender Lemon Pie! Eggs, butter, sugar, and a WHOLE LEMON blended up and poured into a crust. Springy, custardy, simple lemon magic.
26. Fresh Lemon Ice Cream.
Yummy and fresh Lemon Ice Cream is like no other ice cream . The citrus flavor is unique and so refreshing because it is made with lots of fresh lemons.
Unusual lemon recipes that may be worth trying.
- 27. Blackberry Lemon Bread features sweet blackberries, moist lemon bread, and a rich lemon glaze.
- 28. These lemon curd cookies have a tender, buttery thumbprint cookie filled with tangy homemade lemon curd and then dusted with powdered sugar!
- 29. Cake mix lemon crinkle cookies are the easiest sweets to make. Pretty on top when served with a taste of summertime.
- 30. Soft and chewy, buttery and lemony, these lemon sugar cookies are a year-round taste of sunshine!
- 31.Sweet and tangy with a buttery shortbread crust, this lemon bar recipe is a memorable, yet easy-to-make dessert!
- 32.These easy 3 ingredient lemon bars are a delicious summer dessert to bake for any occasion
- 33. This Easy Lemon Ice Cream has only 4 ingredients and one of them is not Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 34.This lemon posset is the easiest dessert ever! Just three ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to make this rich and creamy dessert!
- 35. Lemon Raspberry Cookies are soft, fluffy, buttery, and bursting with the delicious flavors of fresh lemon and raspberries.
- 36. This lemon pound cake is easy, moist, and full of fresh lemon flavor!
- 37.Lemon curd ice cream, with rich, smooth, no-churn vanilla ice cream, and ribbons of sunshiny lemon curd, is a creamy dreamy treat!
- 38. A baked lemon meringue cheesecake that is rich and spring like. It has a buttery graham cracker crust, a lemon cheesecake, a tart lemon curd and a fluffy toasted meringue. Every bite is amazing!
39. Lemon Granita (with wine option!)
This recipe for Easy and Delicious Lemon Granita can also be made with wine if you desire to have a wine granita as well.
40. Lemon Curd Macarons.
Indulge in these Lemon Macarons with lemon curd filling. Zesty lemon flavor meets sweet macarons in this elegant and cheerful cookie!
Lemon recipes that also sound good.
- 41.Lemon Ricotta Cake that is also Mediterranean diet friendly.
- 42. This cake has fluffy vanilla cake layers, a filling of lemon mascarpone cream, and the outside of the cake has a lemon crumb topping.
- 43. Homemade lemon cherry cupcakes that are great for summertime. This simple recipe turns out perfect every time.
- 44.These Lemon Macarons are the ultimate treat. Packed with a delicious lemon curd center they are absolutely delicious.
- 45. This classic lemon meringue pie is baked in a homemade all butter crust, with a tart lemon curd filling and a fluffy toasted Italian meringue topping.
- 46. This lemon blueberry cake is a favorite dessert. It is also super quick to whip up, and made with lemon zest and blueberries that give this cake an amazing flavor .
- 47. These lemon cooler cookies are made with fresh lemon zest and lemon juice, making the lemon flavor pop!
- 48. Lavender Lemon Cake is two layers of light, moist lemon cake with a smooth and silky lavender buttercream!
- 49. Stay hydrated and get a healthy dose of nutrients with these refreshing Lemon Raspberry Buttermilk Popsicles.
- 50.This Lemon Puppy Chow recipe is sweet, tart, crunchy, chocolatey, and sugary all at the same time. I guarantee that it'll curb whatever kind of sweet tooth you've got going on.
50 Irresistible Lemon Dessert Recipes, amazing and delicious sweet ideas that all have lemon as an ingredient.
Freezing lemons is one way to make them last longer so that you can use them in future dessert recipes. Place the washed lemons in a zip top bag and they should keep for a few months.