This recipe for Easy Halloween Peanut Butter Cups only has three ingredients.
I really like how easy it is to personalize this recipe too!
Easy Halloween Peanut Butter Cups
Halloween inspired peanut butter cups that you can make yourself.
This is a simple recipe that tastes really good too!
Have you tried my Oreo Mummy Cookie recipe?
That mummy cookie recipe is another easy Halloween sweet treat idea.
Both recipes are a nice idea if you are planning a party or gathering.
This recipe calls for using orange candy melts. You can find orange candy melts here.
This recipe is for anyone asking what treats are good for Halloween.
Halloween, or the fall season, is the perfect time of the year to make homemade goodies.
Some homemade goodies are easier to make than other and this would be one of those.
These peanut butter cups are a fun treat that are good for Halloween.
Not only is this an easy to make recipe, it is also colorful like Halloween.
Also, peanut butter cups are a popular choice with so many.
People ask what is inside a peanut butter cup.
You would think that there is peanut butter inside of a peanut butter cup.
However, I would read the ingredients on the packaging if you are purchasing peanut butter cups and would like to be sure.
This recipe calls for three ingredients.
Real peanut butter is one of those three ingredients.
We will also add some sweetener (this is candy) and chocolate to make the cups that hold everything.
Tips for making this Halloween candy.
These peanut butter cups are made in a muffin or cupcake pan.
Feel free to use the size pan of your choice for a size that works for you.
Here are some more helpful tips for you.
- Cupcake liners are used to make these cupcakes in. You can find Halloween inspired cupcake liners here.
- The candy melts will need to be melted. I suggest that you use the instructions on the packaging for melting.
- You can use a teaspoon to transfer the peanut butter to the cups when you are putting these cups together. I like to use a scoop for recipes such as this one.
How to personalize these copycat Reese's Halloween peanut butter cups
Make these more like the original by using regular chocolate instead of the orange candy melts.
Here are some more ways to personalize these cups.
- Top your peanut butter cups with Halloween inspired sprinkles.
- Place a fun Halloween topper in the center of your cups when you serve them
- Wrap these peanut butter cups individually to give away to others.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this tasty treat recipe
As mentioned, this is a really simple recipe that has only three ingredients in it.
This is a recipe that can be made with kids of most ages.
This recipe calls for making one dozen peanut butter cups.
However, if you use a cupcake pan for small cupcakes to make this, you can make up to two dozen peanut butter cups. Feel free to choose your size!
Ingredients needed to make Halloween Peanut Butter Cups
How to make this recipe for tasty Halloween Peanut Butter Cups.
Step one. Prepare the ingredients.
Line a cupcake pan with liners. In a mixing bowl, blend together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until creamy. Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the packaging. I like to melt mine in the microwave stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until melted.
Step 2. Construct the peanut butter cups.
Use a teaspoon to transfer a teaspoon amount of melted chocolate to the bottom of each of the liners.
Top the chocolate with a tablespoon (or as much that is needed) of the peanut butter mixture. Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly in the center, avoiding the sides.
Then top the peanut butter with additional melted chocolate so that it covers the entire layer of the peanut butter mixture.
Finally, freeze the peanut butter cups for at least 30 minutes or until set.
Easy Halloween Peanut Butter Cups, a three ingredient recipe idea for making homemade orange colored peanut butter cups.
Easy Halloween Peanut Butter Cups
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. In a mixing bowl, blend together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until creamy. Melt the candy melts according to the directions on the packaging.
- Use a teaspoon to transfer a teaspoon amount of melted chocolate to the bottom of each of the liners. Top the chocolate with a tablespoon (or as much that is needed) of the peanut butter mixture. Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly in the center, avoiding the sides. Then top the peanut butter with additional melted chocolate so that it covers the entire layer of the peanut butter mixture. Finally, freeze the peanut butter cups for at least 30 minutes or until set.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!