(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Pink Glaze is both colorful and delicious.
This cake is fluffy, moist, and full of lemon flavor.
Lemon Bundt Cake With Glaze.
This is a simple cake recipe that is full of flavor.
I like how easy it is to make a great cake like this one thanks to the cake mix that is used to make it with.
Did you try my recipe for Easy Cake Mix Chocolate Chunk Cookies?
That chocolate chunk cookie recipe is another easy and tasty dessert recipe thanks to the cake mix hack that is used to make it. Both this recipe for cake and that recipe for cookies are simple recipes that are especially great when you are short on time and need something tasty to serve.
This recipe is baked in a bundt style cake pan. You can find a selection of bundt cake pans here.
Frequently asked questions about cake mix bundt cakes.
A 'bundt' cake is basically a cake that is baked in a bundt style pan.
Bundt style pans are round in shape and are detailed with fluted designs.
While the shape of the pan may affect how long it should be baked, the ingredients are the same as other kinds of cakes. The difference between the cakes would be what the cake looks like.
Bundt style pans have 'fluted' designs on the sides of the pans.
This fluted pan design results in a design on the baked cake itself, ie. a prettier looking cake frosting or icing.
Another reason to use a bundt style pan in the center hole in the pan.
Having a hole in the center of the cake allows you to 'cheat' and need fewer ingredients to make a specific sized cake. It also allows you to use the hole to hold decorations or food.
Tips for making a bundt cake.
Bundt cake pans usually need to be double prepped. I like to grease mine and then lightly dust them with flour.
More tips for you
- My cake was made with both lemon cake mix and lemon pudding mix. Feel free to use the flavor(s) of your choice if you are not that big of a lemon fan.
- The glaze on my cake is pink thanks to food dye. You can use any color food dye or omit food dye entirely for your cake.
- This cake should be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for about five days. It can also be frozen- I would double wrap individual pieces with plastic and then foil.
How to personalize a bundt cake.
This bundt cake is simple and delicious just the way it is.
However, you can make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Instead of making this a bundt style cake, bake the cake in a springform or other pan- making adjustments as needed for baking.
- Instead of use a glaze to coat this cake, try drizzling melted white chocolate over it.
- This cake would be perfect for a kids birthday party. Simply bake the cake and place a doll or other item for kids in the center hole.
👇You may also be interested in these ideas!👇
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
About this lemon bundt cake recipe.
This is a simple bundt cake recipe that uses cake mix and pudding.
The cake mix and the pudding make this both a flavorful and moist cake recipe idea.
To make this cake you will first need to combine the cake ingredients and bake the cake.
Once the cake has cooled it can be removed in from the pan.
Then glaze topping can be added to the cake.
Ingredients needed to make Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Pink Glaze
- Lemon Cake Mix. Note that you do not need the ingredients needed to actually make the cake mix.
- Lemon (Instant) Pudding Mix. You will need just the dry pudding mix.
- Eggs. Your eggs should be at room temperature.
- Oil. Use a neutral oil such as vegetable oil.
- Lemon Juice. Any citrus juice could work if you want to add additional flavor to this cake.
- Vanilla Extract. Added to help balance out the flavor.
- Glaze- Powdered Sugar Use powdered sugar and not regular sugar for the glaze. .
- Milk . You can additional as needed for texture.
- Lemon Zest Added for a lemony taste.
- Vanilla Extract. For a flavor balance in the glaze.
- Food Coloring. You can use any color and as much as needed to get your desired color.
Expert Tip👉 Add cake sprinkles to decorate your cake while the glaze is setting for a more festive look.
How to make Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Pink Glaze
This cake can be baked in a 10 inch or 12 cup pan.
Step One: prepare.
Preheat your oven to 350. Double prep your bundt pan for nonstick. You can use nonstick spray or grease and then lightly dust with flour for example.
Step Two: make the cake.
- In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to combine together the cake mix and the pudding mix.
- Add the eggs, oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
- Transfer the ingredients to your prepared bundt cake pan.
- Lightly tap the bottom of the pan on your countertop to spread the cake batter in the crevices of the pan.
- Bake the cake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool at room temperature in the pan for ten minutes.
- Place a wire cooling rack over the top of the bundt pan and flip the cake and rack over so that the rack is on the bottom and the cake pan is upside down.
Expert Tip👉 Gravity should do its job to pull the cake from the pan once it is upside down. If the cake has not released after 15 minutes, turn the pan rightside up and gently tap it on the countertop a few times to help loosen it.
Step Three: glaze the cake.
Once the cake has cooled you can glaze it. Simply combine together the glaze ingredients and use a spoon to distribute it over the cake.
Expert Tip👉 If your glaze seems too thick simply add a half teaspoon at a time of more milk. However, if is too thin, you can stir in additional powdered sugar as needed.
In case you missed something.
Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Pink Glaze, a simple dessert recipe made with cake mix and pudding.Perfect for Birthdays and Mothers Day.
Easy Lemon Bundt Cake with Pink Glaze
- Preheat your oven to 350. Double prep your bundt pan for nonstick.
- In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to combine together the cake mix and the pudding mix. Add the eggs, oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
- Transfer the ingredients to your prepared bundt cake pan. Lightly tap the bottom of the pan on your countertop to spread the cake batter in the crevices of the pan.
- Bake the cake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool at room temperature in the pan for ten minutes.
- Place a wire cooling rack over the top of the bundt pan and flip the cake and rack over so that the rack is on the bottom and the cake pan is upside down. Then allow the cake to fully cool.
- Once the cake has cooled you can glaze it. Simply combine together the glaze ingredients and use a spoon to distribute it over the cake.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See DiyandFun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!
Thanks so much for visiting!
If you decide to try any of the ideas listed in this article please tag on social media @diyandfun. We like to hear your ideas and suggestions.
DIY and Fun is a website dedicated to providing you with the best DIY projects, crafts, recipes, hiking, and fun ideas that inspire. Whether you're looking for a new way to decorate your home, learn a new skill, or simply have some fun, DIY and Fun has something for everyone.
Here are some additional ways to keep coming back to DIY and Fun:
- Sign up for our email newsletter. We'll send you weekly updates with new projects, inspiration, and more.
- Follow us on social media. We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Our community forum is coming soon. Share your projects, ask questions, and get inspired by other DIYers.
We hope to see you soon!
-Mary and Mike.