Reindeer Rice Krispie Pops are a really fun idea.
I really like how easy it is to make these tasty treat!
Reindeer Rice Krispie Pops
This is a simple dessert recipe that is especially for the holiday season.
Older kids can help decorate these pops as well!
Have you tried my Christmas Tree Brownie Treats idea?
The tree brownies treats are another fun holiday inspired idea.
Both this reindeer treat idea and that brownie treat would make a good match on most any holiday dessert table!
These reindeer treats are made into pops using sticks. You can find Popsicle sticks here.
This idea is especially for anyone asking how to decorate Rice Krispie Treats for Chirstmas.
Yes, these treats are just fine the way they are.
However, decorating them for the holiday season can make cereal treats even more fun!
This recipe is intended to be as simple as possible.
But, they are cute and fun.
Even better, these reindeer are tasty to eat too!
Here is why this Christmas Treat Recipe works.
I already mentioned that this is an easy recipe to make.
Also mentioned was that this is really a cute idea too.
Here are more reasons to make these treats.
Kids can help make these Reindeer Kripie Treats.
There are many ways to personalize these treats or make them different.
You can easily wrap these treats individually and give them away as gifts.
These treats can be made within a half hour!
Tips for making Christmas or Holiday Treat Pops.
If you are making your own homemade cereal treats for this idea, allow for them to fully cool.
This will make it easier to decorate the treats.
More tips for you
- Really, the easiest way to make this recipe is to use premade Krispie treats. They are all perfectly made and the same size and shape.
- Refrigerate the treats for 10-15 minutes after inserting the sticks. This will allow for the treats to harden and to wrok with when decorating.
- Before serving or wrapping these treat pops, please make sure that the chocolate is completely set.
Personalize your Holiday Treat Pops.
Yes, these reindeer treats are really good the way they are.
However, there are ways to make them even better!
Try one of these ideas!
- Use flavored Krispie treats instead of plain ones.
- Instead of chocolate, use white chocolate to coat the treats.
- Decorate the treats with icing too.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this recipe for Reindeer treats.
This is a fun way to decorate cereal treats for the holiday season.
It is also an easy project especially if you are using premade Rice Kripie Treats.
There are three steps to make this recipe idea.
In the first step we will prepare for the project.
Then we will melt the chocolate and decorate the treats as reindeer.
Ingredients needed to make Reindeer Pops.
- Rice Krispie Treats- 1 package (eight bars).
- Candy Eyes- 16 (two per treat).
- Red Candies- such as M & M's or Skittles.
- Mini Pretzels- 2 per treat (16).
- Brown Candy Melts- 1 package (12 ounces).
- Popsicles sticks- 1 per treat.
How to make Reindeer Rice Krispie Pops
Step One: prepare to make the project.
Line a workspace or rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove the treats from their packaging.
Count out the candy eyes pretzels, and sticks for each treat.
Step Two: make the base of the reindeers.
Place a stick into the bottom of each of the cereal treats.
Melt the candy melts as indicated on the packaging.
Then one at a time, dip each of the treats into the melted chocolate, fully covering the treat.
Place the treat onto the parchment paper that you laid out in the last step.
Tip: you can dip half of the treats into the melted wafers and then decorate them before returning to the remaining treats for dipping and decorating if you are concerned about the coating becoming hard before decorating. You may need to reheat the wafers or work in batches.
Step Three: decorate the treats.
Simply press in the pretzels on top as antlers, the eyes, and the candy for the nose before the melted topping hardens.
Allow to fully harden before wrapping in plastic or cellophane.
Reindeer Rice Krispie Pops , A simple Christmas or holiday treat and dessert idea that kids can help to decorate.
Reindeer Rice Krispie Pops
- Place a stick into the bottom of each of the cereal treats.Melt the candy melts as indicated on the packaging. Then one at a time, dip each of the treats into the melted chocolate, fully covering the treat.
- Simply press in the pretzels on top as antlers, the eyes, and the candy for the nose before the melted topping hardens. Allow to fully harden before wrapping in plastic or cellophane.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!