This Easy Caramel Apple Pops Recipe is perfect for family fall fun.
I like how easy it is to personalize this treat!
Easy Caramel Apple Pops Recipe
This recipe is similar to the candy coated apples that are so popular.
However, since we are using apple slices in this recipe, there is less of a chance to have wasted apples in the end.
Have you tried my Easy Apple Cider Donut recipe?
That is another apple inspired recipe that is tasty to eat during the fall season.
This recipe feature fresh apples and is easy to make.
To make this recipe you will need lollipop sticks as they are the perfect size for holding the apple slices. You can find a variety of lollipop sticks here that would work in this recipe.
This recipe is especially for anyone asking what do you do with sliced apples.
Sliced apples are a delicious treat that is fruit right from the tree.
They are also delicious on their own and even better with other ingredient on top.
Yes, there are many ways to enjoy eating sliced apples.
While you could eat them as is, you could also dip them into something yummy such as yogurt.
Or, you can stick a stick into the apple slices and eat them like a lollipop.
You may be asking can I cut up apples ahead of time.
Apples do tend to turn brown after being sliced.
This happens when sliced apples are introduced to oxygen.
Here is how to keep your apples from turning brown.
Fill a medium sized bowl with a cup of water that has been mixed with tablespoon of lemon juice.
Soak the apple slices in the water for about four minutes then rinse the water off before making this recipe.
Here are some tips for making caramel pops treats.
I just mentioned how to keep your apple slices from turning brown.
You should also keep the apple slices refrigerated in an airtight container.
More helpful tips for you.
- You should wash your apples and then dry them before slicing them for this recipe. This will ensure that they apples are clean.
- The apples should be sliced about ½ to ¾" thick or as thick as needed for the sticks to fit with plenty of room. If the slices are too thin there is the possibility that they can split when the sticks are placed into them.
- After the apples are sliced, allow them to sit on a clean paper or kitchen towel and blot them dry as needed. This will help remove and excess water that can get in the way of the caramel.
How to personalize these treats.
This is a basic recipe that is meant to resemble a taffy style apple.
There is caramel and chopped nuts that are covering the apple slices.
Here are some ways to jazz up your slices.
- Use melted chocolate and tip the apples in it or drizzle the melted chocolate over the caramel.
- Instead of the chopped nuts, you can use sprinkles on top of the apples.
- While we are using chopped peanuts, you can use another kind of nut or a variety of chopped nuts.
- Adding a bit of vanilla extract or another extract to your melted caramel can give these even more flavor.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make tasty caramel slices.
- Apples- 2, such as honey crisp.
- Caramel Bits- 1 bag (11 ounces).
- Chopped Nuts.- 1 cup. Peanut or nut of choice.
- Lollipop sticks
How to make Easy Caramel Apple Pops.
Step 1. Wash and dry your apples. Then slice them into ½-3/4" slices. Stick your lollipop sticks into the bottom of each slice. Then place the slices on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet.
Step 2. Use the directions to melt the caramel bits as directed. There are probably microwave melting instructions included.
Step 3. Dip each individual apple slice into the melted caramel and then place the slice back on to the tray. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts while the caramel is still soft. Wrap the leftovers well with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Easy Caramel Apple Pops Recipe, features the great taste of apples and caramel on a stick. Perfect family fun recipe for fall!
Easy Caramel Apple Pops Recipe
- Wash and dry your apples. Then slice them into ½-¾" slices. Stick your lollipop sticks into the bottom of each slice. Then place the slices on a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Use the directions to melt the caramel bits as directed. There are probably microwave melting instructions included.
- Dip each individual apple slice into the melted caramel and then place the slice back on to the tray. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts while the caramel is still soft. Wrap the leftovers well with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!