Thanksgiving Leftovers Egg Rolls is the perfect idea for how to serve up Thanksgiving leftovers in a delicious way.
I like that this recipe takes about 15 minutes to make in an air fryer!
Thanksgiving Leftovers Egg Rolls Recipe.
This is the perfect creative idea for turning leftovers into a new meal.
These egg roll recipe is made in an air fryer making this an even better idea!
Did you try my Easy Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies ?
That cookie recipe is another easy way to make something in an air fryer. This egg roll recipe would go great when served with those air fryer cookies too!
To make these egg tolls you will need an air fryer. You can find a selection of air fryers here.
Frequently asked questions about Thanksgiving leftovers.
Certainly, making air fryer egg rolls is one delicious and easy way to use up leftovers. Freezing what you can is another way to use up the leftovers (think Christmas dinner).
What you should know is that most of the food leftover from Thanksgiving should only be served for a few days before it goes bad. Cooked turkey for example, according to the USDA, should be used within three to four days and refrigerated.
Thanksgiving egg rolls are simply egg rolls that have been filled with Thanksgiving food. While you can server these as part of the Thanksgiving meal, filling the egg rolls made with leftovers is a great idea too!
Tips for making air fryer egg rolls.
This recipe calls for using basic foods that are commonly served for Thanksgiving dinner.
Feel free to use the foods or ingredients as needed.
More tips for you.
- Remove the skin from the turkey before using it in this recipe. Doing so will make it easier to eat the egg rolls.
- Finely chop your turkey leftovers. This will allow the ingredients to fit better for rolling up.
- If your turkey seems dry, you can add a teaspoon or two of gravy or as needed. Adding too much however, can make the egg roll soggy.
Personalize your egg rolls.
These egg rolls are tasty just the way they are.
But, you can also make them even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Add a crunchy element such as chopped nuts.
- Dried cranberries or raisins are a nice balance to the saltier ingredients.
- Melted cheese on top or cheese inside of the egg roll is another idea as well.
👇👇You may also be interested in these ideas.👇👇
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
About this recipe for air fryer egg rolls.
This is a simple recipe for turning Thanksgiving leftover food into egg rolls.
The egg rolls can be easily served alone or with a dip.
We will start by combining the main ingredients.
Then we will fill the egg rolls and roll them up. Lastly, we will air fry the egg rolls.
Ingredients needed to make air fried egg rolls.
- Turkey. The turkey should be already cooked. Chop the leftover turkey into small pieces.
- Stuffing. If your stuffing has large lumps you can break them up.
- Mashed Potatoes. Feel free to sub in another mashed vegetable.
- Egg Roll Wrappers. Use fresh egg wrappers for best results.
- Egg. The egg should be whisked for brushing on to the egg roll as a wash.
- If you have leftover cranberry jelly, you can use that for dipping.
How to make Air Fryer Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes per batch
Yields 6-8 egg rolls
Step One: combine the filling ingredients.
Start by combining the turkey chunks, stuffing, and mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients until combined.
Step Two: make the egg rolls.
- Lay the wrapper so that one corner is pointing towards you.
- Place two tablespoons of the ingredient mixture into the center of an egg roll wrapper.
- Brush some of the whisked egg over the edges of the wrapper.
Step Three: fold and roll the egg rolls.
Start by folding the corner closest to you and the corner opposite (top) over the food in the center. Then fold in the left corner. Lastly roll the egg roll from left to right.
Step Four: bake the egg rolls.
Preheat your air fryer to 375. Spray the egg rolls with cooking spray or oil. Cook the egg rolls for 10 minutes on one side and the three on the other side. Allow the egg rolls to cool before serving.
Expert Tip👉 Wet your fingers with water as needed while working with the wrapper. This will help keep the wrapper from sticking to your fingers.
Table of contents for this recipe.
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Egg Rolls Recipe.
- Frequently asked questions about Thanksgiving leftovers.
- Tips for making air fryer egg rolls.
- Personalize your egg rolls.
- About this recipe for air fryer egg rolls.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Egg Rolls, a simple and delicious air fryer recipe for how to use up leftover holiday food.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Egg Rolls
- 1 cup Turkey.
- 1 cup Stuffing
- 1 cup Mashed Potatoes
- 8 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Egg.
- Start by combining the turkey chunks, stuffing, and mashed potatoes in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients until combined.
- Lay the wrapper so that one corner is pointing towards you.Place two tablespoons of the ingredient mixture into the center of an egg roll wrapper.Brush some of the whisked egg over the edges of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrap by folding the corner closest to you and the corner opposite (top) over the food in the center. Then fold in the left corner. Lastly roll the egg roll from left to right.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375. Spray the egg rolls with cooking spray or oil. Cook the egg rolls for 10 minutes on one side and the three on the other side. Allow the egg rolls to cool before serving.