50 Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipes that you have got to try!
I like that there are so many vegan cookies in this list to choose from!
50 Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipes
These great tasting cookies are made without dairy (eggs, milk, etc).
These cookies are especially good for fall and holiday season baking!
Did you see my listing for 25 Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes?
That listing is specifically for vegan chocolate chip cookies. This listing has many varieties of cookies including chocolate chip cookies-- all vegan!
Looking for vegan chocolate chips for baking? You can find a variety of vegan chocolate chips here.
Just like with any other food, it is vegan if there are no animal biproducts in it.
When it comes to cookies, this specifically means no butter, no (nonvegan) milk, no eggs, etc.
However, the good news is that vegan bakers have figured out methods for making cookies without adding non-vegan ingredients. Also, the results of these cookies is just as good, as if not better, than the non-vegan counterpart cookies.
There are really two secrets for making vegan cookies in my opinion.
The first secret for making vegan cookies is to find ingredient alternatives that are just as good as the regular ones. 'Just as good' as in method and flavor.
The second secret is making adjustments as needed to accommodate these ingredient alternatives. While this is usually a simple thing to do, it can take an extra try or two at times.
Vegan cookies that look really tasty.
1.Vegan Mexican Sprinkle Cookies.
These vegan Mexican sprinkle cookies (galletas de grageas) are crunchy on the outside with a soft, buttery inside. Made in under 30 minutes and with just 7 ingredients, you'll be lucky if you can stop at just one!
2. Raspberry Sandwich Cookies.
Vegan Raspberry Sandwich Cookies , a tasty cookie recipe made with an oatmeal date cookie and raspberry center.
3.Vegan Linzer Cookies.
Jam filled vegan Linzer cookies are a holiday favorite. They’re so much fun to bake!
4. Vegan Ginger Molasses Cookies.
These soft and chewy ginger molasses cookies have just the right amount of spice. They're vegan and made with whole grains, but you'd never guess it.
5. Vegan Rainbow Cookies.
These rainbow chocolate chip cookies are easy to make but have a wow factor that you'd expect would take more time than they do.
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
6. Vegan Snowball Cookies.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Snowball Cookies bring back so many memories! With a crisp, buttery pecan cookie rolled into a powdery sugar, these cookies will make your mouth water. These are refined sugar-free and keto-optional!
7. Vegan Matcha Cookies.
These easy Vegan Matcha Cookies are absolutely delicious little sugar cookies with a caffeinated twist with the addition of matcha (green tea powder). The matcha can also be left out for regular vegan sugar cookies (without changing the recipe!).
8. Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies.
These vegan peanut butter thumbprint cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with classic peanut butter & jelly flavor, with no eggs or dairy! Just 6 ingredients, one bowl, and 15 minutes of baking time!
9. Vegan Pecan Cookies.
These vegan pecan cookies are thick, soft and chewy. They’re loaded with toasted pecans , brown sugar and have a touch of cinnamon! They’re really easy to make, too!
10. Vegan Almond Flour and Peanut Butter Cookies.
Crisp on the outside, soft in the inside, these almond flour peanut butter cookies come together in under 30 minutes. They’re perfect to enjoy with a glass of dairy-free milk
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.
- 11. Eggless Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Almond Flour. Enjoy these soft, chewy, chocolatey cookies made without eggs or your typical flour —hello, healthy protein-rich almond flour!
- 12. Classic Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 13. Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free and nut-free.
- 14. Soft and Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies. Almond flour and vegan vanilla protein powder are the secret ingredients that make the best no-chill cookie dough, which happens to be naturally gluten-free, too.
- 15. Maple Walnut Cookies. These mouth watering maple walnut cookies have crispy edges and chewy centers. They’re quick and easy to make.
- 16. Vegan and Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. This recipe is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free — and can easily be made coconut-free if needed.
- 17. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. A delicious egg-free, dairy free Vegan Cookie Dough recipe just for you! Made in one bowl and with just 6 ingredients.
- 18. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Soy Milk.
- 19. Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.They are great for batch-making or baking in a rush, taking just 20 minutes from start to finish.
- 20. Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to make, and are a delicious seasonal treat. This recipe is made dairy-free and plant-based with a gluten-free option. Everyone loves these soft and sweet cookies.
- 21.Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 22. One Bowl Soft Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
23. Vegan Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Soft and chewy vegan almond flour that are packed with chocolate chips and make the perfect snack. They don’t contain any dairy, eggs, or even wheat, but no one will know!
24.Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Simple and delicious, these vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are quick and easy to make. They’re crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. And you can have a batch of freshly baked cookies in just 30 minutes!
25. White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies.
White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies, tasty and easy vegan recipe for flourless chocolate chip cookies made without adding sugar.
26. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Tahini.
These vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy and ready in 30 minutes! Made with tahini instead of oil or butter.
27. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake.
This easy homemade vegan chocolate chip cookie cake is the best birthday cake! Eggless and dairy free cookie with chocolate frosting!
28. Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cookies that are chewy, gooey cookies with melty pools of chocolate and crispy golden edges.
29. Chewy Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The easiest vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! One bowl, 7 ingredients and no chilling time. Chewy and crisp edges, a soft center and everything you want from cookies!
30.Vegan Oatmeal and Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These delicious vegan oat cookies are packed with raisins, choc chips and pumpkin seeds. They're perfect as a dessert, a snack, or a treat for breakfast on the run!
31. Salted Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
These 7 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter cookies are an easy recipe for deliciously soft peanut buttery bites, melting chocolate chunks and the best flaky sea salt you can buy. You want to make them like right now
32. Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies.
These vegan chocolate hazelnut cookies come together is one bowl. They’re made without added oil or butter, gluten-free and flourless.
Other great ideas for vegan cookie recipes.
- 33. Vegan Gingersnap Cookies.
- 34. Easy Biscoff Stuffed Vegan Cookies. These delicious brown sugar vegan cookies are stuffed with biscoff spread for a tasty gooey vegan treat.
- 35. Keto Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. These vegan keto chocolate chip cookies are slightly crisp with a soft and chewy center, and customizable to your taste buds!
- 36. Vegan Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies.
- 37. Vegan Protein Cookies. With cocoa, chocolate chips, and a light banana flavor, they're brownie-like in flavor and very satisfying.
- 38. Vegan Almond Flour Shortbread Cookies.
- 39. Vegan Meringue Cookies.
- 40. Oatmeal and Apple Cookies.
- 41. Amazing Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 42. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Banana Vegan Cookies. 3 Ingredient vegan peanut butter cookies are ready in under 20 minutes. Great as a snack or healthy, quick dessert, you probably have these 3 ingredients in your pantry already!
- 43.Vegan Ginger Cookies.
- 44. Old Fashion Oatmeal Cookies.
- 45. Vegan Gluten Free Pistachio Cookies. These pistachio cookies are made with rice flour, maple syrup, cashew butter, almond extract and a pinch of salt.
- 46. Tasty Walnut Cookies.
- 47. Cashew Butter Cookies. These vegan cashew butter cookies are soft, salty, lightly sweet, and ready in 20 minutes!
- 50. Vegan Oatmeal Date Cookies.
50 Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipes that are all delicious to eat! Includes gluten free, paleo, sugar free, keto, vegan recipes!
How to use this list.
- Click on the link associated with the recipe.
The link should take you to the recipe that you are interested in.
- Pin the images.
Saving the images to Pinterest, will allow you to pin them to a folder of your choice for later use.
- Bake the cookies.
In case you missed it.
- 50 Delicious Vegan Cookie Recipes
- Vegan cookies that look really tasty.
- You may also be interested in these ideas.
- 6. Vegan Snowball Cookies.
- 7. Vegan Matcha Cookies.
- 8. Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies.
- 9. Vegan Pecan Cookies.
- 10. Vegan Almond Flour and Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.
- 23. Vegan Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 24.Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 25. White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 26. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Tahini.
- 27. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake.
- 28. Chewy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 29. Chewy Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 30.Vegan Oatmeal and Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 31. Salted Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 32. Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies.
- Other great ideas for vegan cookie recipes.