Air Fryer Pizza Rose Recipe that is easy to make.
I like that these pizza roses taste like warm cheesy and flavorful pizza in every bite.
Easiest Air Fryer Pizza Rose Recipe.
This is a simple recipe for turning basic pizza ingredients into tasty flowers.
It only takes about fifteen minutes to make this simple snack or meal idea.
Did you try my Easy Pizza Monkey Bread recipe?
That pizza recipe is another simple meal or appetizer recipe that tastes like warm and yummy pizza in every bite. Both this recipe for pizza roses and that recipe for monkey bread are fun and easy ideas that can please a crowd!
My pizza roses were made in a basic egg-shaped air fryer. You can find a selection of air fryers at good prices here.
Frequently asked questions about pizza roses.
Pizza roses are not roses that you can grow in a garden or purchase from a florist.
Instead, pizza roses are individual sized pizzas that are made to look like a rose.
Pizza roses are individual sized rolls that are filled with pizza ingredients.
They are also easy to make and delicious to eat!
This is an easy method for making pizza roses.
They are made in an air fryer rather than in an oven.
To make the pizza roses in this recipe we will first open up a refrigerated roll of crescent rolls. We will then fill the rolls with the ingredients before rolling them into roses and air frying them.
Tips for making pizza roses.
While my pizza roses are made in an air fryer, you can also make these in an oven. They should be baked at 400 for 16-18 minutes or until they begin to brown.
More tips for you
- My pizza roses are made with sliced mozzarella cheese. I also like provolone cheese which can be used with or instead of hte mozzarella for this recipe.
- These pizza rolls can also be air fried in air fryer safe muffin liners. Use green liners can make these roses even more fun when you go to serve them.
- Pizza rolls can served warm for a more 'gooey cheese' experience. Serving them with a side or sauce,such as marinara sauce, can also make these taste yummy.
- Leftover pizza roses can be frozen to enjoy later on. Simple wrap them in a freezer-safe zip top bag or place in an airtight container.
Personalize homemade pizza roses.
These pizza roses are easy to make and tasty just the they are.
However, you can also make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Instead of pepperoni, use salami or a similar meat that can be rolled.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to shape these roses into hearts.
- Serve these pizza roses on a skewer to make them into 'long stemmed roses'.
👇You may also be interested in these ideas!👇
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
About this simple recipe for tiktok inspired pizza roses.
This is a simple recipe that is based upon a popular social media idea.
These pizza roses are made in an air fryer.
To make this recipe you will need refrigerated crescent roll dough.
We will unroll the dough and make the roses using the other ingredients. It takes about eight minutes (depending on your air fryer) to bake these pizza roses.
Ingredients needed to make homemade pizza roses.
- Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. This is what we will use for the crust.
- Pizza Sauce. Any similar red sauce, such a marinara or tomato sauce, should work in this recipe.
- Mozzarella Cheese. For best results, use square shaped slices rather than round.
- Pepperoni Slices. I find that the standard sized pepperoni slices work better than the larger ones in this recipe.
- Parmesan Cheese. Use freshly grated parmesan for a better tasting pizza rose.
How to make this Air Fryer Pizza Rose Recipe.
Step One: prepare the dough.
Lightly dust a clean workspace with flour. Unroll the dough from the first roll on to the workspace.
To make each of the roses, we will use two crescent roll triangles for each rose. For the first rose, start by connecting the dough triangles by pinching together perforated edges to form one large rectangle. Then use a pizza cutter to to cut the rectangle in half lengthwise.
Step Two: make the roses.
- Build the pizza rose by adding about a tablespoon of sauce (resist the urge to use too much sauce as this can get messy later on).
- Spread the sauce evenly over the rectangle to about ½" from the edges.
- Top the sauce with two slices of cheese.
- Place a pepperoni so that half of it is one the dough and the other half is hanging off of the dough.
- Take the bottom of the dough and fold it up to the top of the dough rectangle. Then roll the dough from left to right to form the rose.
Expert Tip 👉 Spread or fan the pepperoni out as you form the roses to make them look more like an actual rose.
Step Three: air fry the pizza roses.
Preheat your air fryer to 375. Place each of the pizza rolls in an air fryer cupcake pan or an air fryer safe cupcake cup. Air fryer for seven to eight minutes or until the roses begin to brown. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and serve.
In case you missed something.
Air Fryer Pizza Rose Recipe, a simple and delicious recipe idea for turning pizza ingredients into edible flowers.
Air Fryer Pizza Rose Recipe,
- 2 Crescent Roll Dough 16-oz. refrigerated tube
- ¾ cup Pizza Sauce
- 8 slices Mozzarella Cheese cut into thirds
- 2 cups Pepperoni Slices
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Lightly dust a clean workspace with flour. Unroll the dough from the first roll on to the workspace.
- To make each of the roses, we will use two crescent roll triangles for each rose. For the first rose, start by connecting the dough triangles by pinching together perforated edges to form one large rectangle. Then use a pizza cutter to to cut the rectangle in half lengthwise.
- Build the pizza rose by adding about a tablespoon of sauce (resist the urge to use too much sauce as this can get messy later on).Spread the sauce evenly over the rectangle to about ½" from the edges.
- Top the sauce with two slices of cheese.Place a pepperoni so that half of it is one the dough and the other half is hanging off of the dough.Take the bottom of the dough and fold it up to the top of the dough rectangle. Then roll the dough from left to right to form the rose.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See DiyandFun.com for details on this recipe.
Thanks so much for visiting!
If you decide to try any of the ideas listed in this article please tag on social media @diyandfun. We like to hear your ideas and suggestions.
DIY and Fun is a website dedicated to providing you with the best DIY projects, crafts, recipes, hiking, and fun ideas that inspire. Whether you're looking for a new way to decorate your home, learn a new skill, or simply have some fun, DIY and Fun has something for everyone.
Here are some additional ways to keep coming back to DIY and Fun:
- Sign up for our email newsletter. We'll send you weekly updates with new projects, inspiration, and more.
- Follow us on social media. We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Our community forum is coming soon. Share your projects, ask questions, and get inspired by other DIYers.
We hope to see you soon!
-Mary and Mike.