Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream that you can make yourself.
I like that this recipe can be easily modified as well.
Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream
This is a homemade version of the popular sweet cream that comes from the favorite coffee place.
Making this recipe at home is both convenient and a money saver!
Did you try my recipe for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate ?
That is another copycat version of a popular Starbucks treat!
While that recipe for hot chocolate is for an entire beverage, this recipe is for the sweet cream that you can add to your favorite coffee drink.
You may be wondering what exactly is Sweet Cream.
Technically, sweet cream is basically the fat that you will find on the top of milk that has not been homogenized.
It gets its name from being naturally sweet and naturally creamy.
In the case of coffee, 'sweet cream' is a used as a term for a creamer.
That is, for people who like to drink their coffee with a bit of dairy in it, they use milk or cream.
These days there are many versions of the dairy, some vegan dairy, that we add to our coffee for a dairy.
People often ask what is Starbucks vanilla sweet cream made of.
From what we know, it is a simple recipe that is about perfect in flavor for the folks drinking it.
The recipe has been altered to be a lower in fat version as well.
You really need a few ingredients to make vanilla sweet cream.
Obviously, you need vanilla to get that vanilla flavor.
Also needed is dairy liquid, or a combination, to get that perfect consistency for a creamer to be used in coffee.
Tips for making homemade creamer.
While I am providing you with ingredients and the amounts to use, it may not be what works for you.
Feel free to adjust the ingredient amounts as needed.
More tips for you
- This recipe calls for condensed milk. Whisking the condensed milk before combining the ingredients can help with the texture of this sweet cream.
- Make this a sugar free recipe. Use this recipe for Sugar Free Condensed Milk. Another option is to use half and half or coconut milk.
- This sweet cream can be stored in the refrigerator for later use. It can last up to a week if properly stored. Be sure to shake it before serving.
Personalize your vanilla sweet cream.
This is a simple yet, tasty sweet cream beverage.
While it is tasty as is, you can make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Use another extract, such as maple extract, in addition to the vanilla.
- Make this vegan by using coconut milk and a nut milk.
- Combine this with vanilla ice cream in a blender to make a tasty shake!
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this recipe for Vanilla Sweet Cream.
This is a vanilla sweet cream recipe that you can make at home
The flavor is inspired by the popular Starbucks version of vanilla sweet cream.
This sweet cream can be used to sweeten up your favorite beverage.
Most folks simply add this to their favorite coffee.
I prefer my sweet cream and coffee over ice 🙂 .
Ingredients needed to make Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Sweet Cream
(Yields 48 oz of creamer)
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- 1 cup.
- Heavy Cream - 4 cups. You can sub in milk for part or all of this for your desired consistency.
- Vanilla Extract- 2 tablespoons.
- Brewed Coffee.
How to make Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Sweet Cream
Step One: prepare.
Gather your ingredients.
This recipe will make 48 ounces of vanilla sweet cream.
If this is too much, you can split the ingredients in half.
You will also need a jar or a pitcher that has a top.
Step Two: combine ingredients.
I use a blender to make this. In a blender, combine the sweetened condensed milk, cream and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds to combine. For a frothier combination, blend for 60 seconds.
To make this in a bowl, place the ingredients in a large bowl. Use a whisk or Immersion Blender to combine.
Step Three: serve.
Transfer the blended ingredients to a large jar. Serve your cream with coffee or you can store it in the refrigerator.
Starbucks Copycat Vanilla Sweet Cream Recipe, a simple version of the popular cream recipe that you can make at home. Sugar Free option.
Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream
- I use a blender to make this. In a blender, combine the sweetened condensed milk, cream and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds to combine. For a frothier combination, blend for 60 seconds.To make this in a bowl, place the ingredients in a large bowl. Use a whisk or Immersion Blender to combine.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See diyandfun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!