Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes are really a nice idea.
I like how fitting these cupcakes are for holidays such as Valentines day or the holiday season!
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes
This is a tasty dark chocolate cupcake recipe.
The cupcake is frosted and filled with a raspberry filling.
Did you try my Tasty Love Bug Cupcakes?
That cupcake recipe is another fun idea for a tasty treat.
However, this cupcake is filled with raspberries and that cupcake is not.
This recipe works great for Valentines day enjoying. You can find Valentines day cupcake liners here.
This recipe is especially for anyone asking what can you fill a cupcake with.
Yes, cupcakes are really tasty just the way they are.
However, you can also make cupcakes more interesting by adding a burst of flavor inside of them.
Raspberry jam is used to fill these cupcakes.
Other fruit jams that could work include strawberry jam and blackberry jam.
However, sometimes it is just fun to fill a cupcake with extra frosting.
You may also be asking why you should eat cupcakes anyway.
Cupcakes are far easier to make and deal with than a regular cake.
That is one reason why I like them.
Many people like cupcakes because they are already in individual sized servings.
That means you do not have to slice out pieces and place them on to individual plates.
Everything that you need comes in that cupcake liner!
Tips for making cupcakes.
To make the cake batter for the cupcakes you will need a premade dark chocolate cake mix. Follow the directions for ingredients and procedure on the cake mix packaging for best results in this recipe.
More tips for you.
- Mix the cake batter until just blended. That is, do not over mix the cake batter as this can hinder the texture of your cupcakes.
- When you fill the cupcake liners with batter, fill only up to ¾ of the way full. This will make for an easier clean-up and serving.
- The cupcakes should be fully cool before you fill them. If the cupcakes are too soft, you may not be able to make the right sized hole for filling.
Personalize homemade cupcakes.
These cupcakes are great the way that they are thanks for the complementing flavors.
However, you can alter things to your tastes.
Try one of these ideas.
- Use a different kind of cake mix such as vanilla cake mix.
- Other flavors of jam, such as strawberry jam, can also work in this recipe.
- Make this recipe lower in sugar by using a sugar free cake mix , sugar free chocolate frosting, and a no added sugar raspberry jam.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this tasty cupcake recipe.
This recipe is for a dark chocolate cupcake that is filled.
The filling used is raspberry jam.
To make this recipe you will first need to bake the cupcakes.
Once the cupcakes have cooled, you can then fill them with the raspberry jam.
Then you can top the cupcakes with frosting and more.
Ingredients needed to make cupcakes.
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes- 12. You can purchase the cupcakes or make them yourself using a dark chocolate cake mix.
- Chocolate Frosting- 1 cup.
- Raspberry Jam- 1 cup.
- Toppings such as sprinkles.
How to make Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes
Step One: make the cupcakes.
Make the cupcakes as indicated on the packaging.
Allow the cupcakes to fully cool.
Step Two: add the filling.
Scoop out a center piece of each cupcake. To do so you can use the end of a wooden spoon, apple corer, or similar sized item. Make the hole about ½-3/4" in diameter and about halfway deep into the cupcake. You can save the removed chunks to use if needed to top the hole before frosting the cupcakes.
To fill the cupcakes, use a zip top bag. Simply fill the bag with about a half cup of the jam. Cut a corner, about ⅓-1/2", off of the bag. Then squeeze the jam through the hole in the bag and into the cupcake hole.
Step Three: finish the cupcakes.
You can use a piping bag to top the cupcakes with frosting. Alternatively, you can plug the hole you created in the cupcake with a piece of the cupcake that you scooped out before frosting carefully by hand. Top with any sprinkles or decorations.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes, A yummy dessert recipe idea featuring dark chocolate cupcakes with a raspberry filling.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Filled Cupcakes
You can purchase the cupcakes or make them yourself using a dark chocolate cake mix.
- Make the cupcakes as indicated on the packaging. Allow the cupcakes to fully cool. Scoop out a center piece of each cupcake. To do so you can use the end of a wooden spoon, apple corer, or similar sized item. To fill the cupcakes, use a zip top bag. Simply fill the bag with about a half cup of the jam. Cut a corner, about ⅓-½", off of the bag. Then squeeze the jam through the hole in the bag and into the cupcake hole.
- You can use a piping bag to top the cupcakes with frosting. Alternatively, you can plug the hole you created in the cupcake with a piece of the cupcake that you scooped out before frosting carefully by hand. Top with any sprinkles or decorations.
Please see recipe post for further details on this recipe.
Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See diyandfun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!