Kissing Clothespin DIY is such a cute idea.
I like that this cute idea can be made from a simple clothespin !
Kissing Clothespin DIY
This is an easy do it yourself craft project idea that can really bring a smile.
We are simply turning the clothespin into what appears to be two people who are kissing.
Did you see my other clothespin projects?
Easy Clothespin Santa DIY and Clothespin Poinsettia Ornament DIY are just two of the craft ideas that have been featured.
All of these clothespin crafts are creative homemade ideas that can be done by most ages.
To make this project you will need to use clothespins. You can find clothespins at good prices here.
This project is especially for anyone asking what kind of crafts can you make with clothespins.
Clothespin projects are somewhat of an old fashion craft idea.
The longevity of the clothespin seems to add to appreciation of the crafts made from them.
This is the perfect homemade craft for so many occasions.
A kissing couple is perfect for decorating a wedding or similar party.
Also, Valentines day is a perfect time to use these clothespins.
What can you do with a kissing couple clothespin?
Yes, the kissing couple is really adorable to look at.
The kissing couple is also a cute and inexpensive gift idea.
Here are some more uses for this kissing couple.
- Use the clothespins to hang Valentines Day or similar cards from a clothesline.
- Attach a small craft magnet to the backside to use on a refrigerator.
- Decorate a wrapped package with decorated clothespins.
Tips for making a clothespin craft.
Before starting this project, inspect your clothespins to make sure they are in good condition. Also make sure that they are debris free.
More tips for you
- This project uses a hot glue gun. However, you can use liquid craft glue instead. Keep in mind that you will have to wait for it to dry.
- When you paint your clothespins, paint extra ones. This way you will have alternate pins in case something goes wrong.
- Spray a light coating of craft sealant on your clothespins after painting them. This will help hold the paint in place and resist moisture.
Personalize this clothespin project.
This is a cute and simple idea for a clothespin in a craft project.
While they are cute just the way they are, you can take them up a notch.
Try one of these ideas.
- Dress them as a bride and groom for a wedding decoration.
- Make them look the same.
- Attach a small craft pet to the pin.
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this homemade diy craft project.
This is an inexpensive craft project for turning simple clothespin into a kissing couple.
To make this project you will need clothespins, craft paint and decorations.
This kissing couple clothespin is not just cute to look at as a decoration.
It can also be used to hold card, decorations, or even dollar bills.
Even better, this is a cute gift idea for someone.
Materials needed to make clothespin project.
- Clothespins- wooden spring clothespins.
- Pencil that is sharpened to make thin lines..
- Acrylic Paint. This project features white, black, yellow, and pink acrylic paint.
- Decorations. This includes any fabric scraps (to make clothes), bows, or even hats.
- Marker - black and pink markers were used in this project.
- Glue gun and glue sticks.
How to make this Kissing Clothespin DIY.
Step One: prepare.
Prepare the clothespins by removing any packaging and debris.
Make sure that you clothespins are also in working condition.
Also, prepare your workspace as needed.
Step Two: outline the details.
Use a sharpened pencil to draw a face silhouette on each of the halves. When to draw this, keep in mind that you are looking at the sides of the figures and determine the point that they will meet in a kiss.
Next, draw the outlines for the rest of the halves. A girl half may have a dress, skin tone for legs, and then shoes.
The boy may have a white shirt and blue jeans.
Step Three: paint and finish the couple.
Anywhere that is going to be skin, legs etc, can be left as is unless you want a specific skin tone.
This project features yellow paint for the girls hair and pink paint for the dress and shoes.
For the boy, dark hair, white shirt, and blue bottom.
Step Four: finish the project.
Once the paint has dried you can use markers to add the fine details. I use an ultra fine Sharpie for precision. Then glue on any accessories such as a hair bow or magnet.
Kissing Clothespin DIY, a simple homemade craft project idea for turning an old fashion clothes pin into a loving couple.