(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Easy Eggnog Latte Recipe that can be made at home without spending a lot of money.
This tasty holiday or Christmas inspired recipe tastes like a price store-bought version that you may have tried.
Starbucks Copycat Eggnog Latte Recipe
This is an easy holiday espresso recipe that you can make in less than five minutes.
I like that this tastes like the perfect combination of eggnog with coffee all in one cup.
Did you try my Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Latte recipe?
That latte recipe is another tasty copycat version of a popular holiday beverage. Both this latte recipe and that gingerbread latte recipe would be perfect for sharing with someone else during the holiday season!
Serve this or any other similar kind of beverage in a Starbucks cup. You can find a selection of Starbucks cups online here!
Frequently Asked Questions about Latte.
Latte, or 'Cafè Latte", is a popular beverage made with coffee and steamed milk.
While it is usually served warm, latte can be served over ice.
Thanks to its popularity, there are many creative ways to make a latte more flavorful. This can include adding vanilla, mocha, or even eggnog.
This recipe for eggnog latte is based upon the traditional recipe for latte.
That is, we are using espresso coffee as a base and a variation of steamed milk.
The milk in this recipe is first combined with eggnog.
The combination is then heated, or steamed, before being served with the espresso coffee.
Tips for making a great latte.
Use fresh ingredients and as directed in the instructions below. Proportions can be important when it comes to making a good latte.
More tips for you
- I like to first mix the ingredients in a blender and then heat them in a microwave. You could alternatively heat the ingredients on the stove.
- This beverage really tastes best when you use whole milk. However, almond milk, oat milk, or even coconut milk could work with this recipe
- Espresso coffee is usually used in this recipe. However, you could alternatively use the coffee of your choice such as strong coffee.
Personalize this homemade eggnog latte.
Yes, this latte is simple and delicious as is.
However, you could make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Use a milk frother to froth the eggnog and milk.
- Add some whipped topping along with nutmeg as a topping.
- Or, add a boozy element as desired.
👇You may also be interested in these ideas!👇
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
About this recipe for homemade eggnog latte.
This is a simple recipe for making an eggnog latte that rivals the fancy store-bought version.
It only takes about four ingredients and five minutes to make this recipe.
To make this recipe we will first blend together the eggnog and the milk.
Then we will transfer the mixture to a microwave safe cup and heat it.
Lastly, we will add the espresso to the cup and enjoy our espresso.
Ingredients needed to make a homemade copycat eggnog espresso.
- Eggnog. You can use store bought eggnog in this recipe.
- Milk. Whole milk works best for texture in this recipe.
- Espresso. You can use additional espresso if you like your latte stronger.
- Optional toppings such as whipped topping and/or nutmeg.
How to make this Easy Eggnog Latte Recipe
Step One: prepare the milk and eggnog.
Use a blender or a blender cup (without the blending ball) to combine together the two liquids. Then transfer the ingredients to a microwave-safe cup.
Step Two: heat the ingredients.
Heat the milk and eggnog mixture in a microwave for a minute to form a steam. Carefully shake the mixture to assure that they are fully frothed if needed. Alternatively, you can heat the ingredients on a stove, stirring constantly.
Step Three: finish the latte.
Add the espresso shots and serve the beverage warm. You can add whipped topping and nutmeg sprinkles if desired before serving.
Table of contents for this recipe.
Easy Eggnog Latte Recipe, a delicious holiday or Christmas inspired recipe made with espresso coffee and eggnog.
Easy Eggnog Latte Recipe
- ½ cup Eggnog
- cup Milk
- ¼ cup Espresso -add more as desired.
Optional toppings such as whipped topping and/or nutmeg.
- Heat the milk and eggnog mixture in a microwave for a minute to form a steam. Carefully shake the mixture to assure that they are fully frothed if needed
- Add the espresso shots and serve the beverage warm. You can add whipped topping and nutmeg sprinkles if desired before serving.
- Use a blender or a blender cup (without the blending ball) to combine together the two liquids. Then transfer the ingredients to a microwave-safe cup.
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See DiyandFun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!