(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Copycat S’mores Frappuccino is like a milk shake that tastes like a freshly made S'more just off the campfire.
I like that this tastes kind of like a chocolaty marshmallow treat that you can slowly drink.
Make this tasty and easy copycat S'mores at home.
When you make this tasty 'frozen' beverage at home, you can certainly add extra ingredients and make it they way you want it.
Even better, this copycat version of a popular Frappuccino can be enjoyed year-round when you make it yourself.
Did you try Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream recipe?
That is another easy to make copycat version of a popular items from Starbucks.
Both this recipe for Frappuccino and that recipe for sweet cream are easy to make as well!
Make this recipe even more authentic looking by serving it in a Starbucks cup. You can find a variety of Starbucks cups here.
Starbucks calls this a 'Blended Beverage'.
That is, it is more than just a cup of coffee.
This 'blended beverage' is a layered beverage that includes coffee. However, the remaining ingredients are what your would find in a S'more- marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers.
Part of the allure of this beverage is that it is not always available. That is, this is usually seasonal drink served during the campfire season (summer, although not every summer).
People like this beverage because it is a cold drink that is a lot like a milk shake. As a result, it is not something you would enjoy every day, thus possibly making it even more alluring.
TIPS FOR MAKING A HOMEMADE FRAPPUCCINO.
More tips for you.
- My recipe calls for strong coffee as most of us have some. However, you could make yours even more authentic by using espresso.
- Make this recipe even easier. Hit your local coffee store for a Java Chip Frappuccino or something similar.
- Or, you can make this into an ice cream. Add ice cream instead of the ice for a thicker more lush dessert idea!
PERSONALIZE THIS RECIPE FOR FRAPPUCCINO.
Yes, this is a tasty copycat version of a tasty beverage.
However, you could make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Add chocolate chip cookies or edible cookie dough.
- Make this low in sugar by using unsweetened almond milk and sugar free chocolate syrup.
- Or, you could make this boozy by adding a bit of Kahlua.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
also recently posted here...
ABOUT THIS RECIPE FOR COPYCAT FRAPPUCCINO.
This is a copycat version of a popular Starbucks beverage that is sometimes available during the summer. The original beverage is based upon the popular campfire S'mores recipe.
Like S'mores, the original beverage is made in layers.
The bottom of this beverage is marshmallow fluff which is then topped with chocolate. Next comes the coffee with cream which is then topped with whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE A COPYCAT S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO.
Feel free to use ingredient substitutes as desired. Also, you can adjust those ingredients to taste as well.
Here is what you will need.
- Coffee. Something strong works such as espresso.
- Milk. Really, any milk could work however, whole milk gives this a richer texture.
- Vanilla Flavored Creamer. Alternatives to this include half and half. However, you can simply use ½ to one teaspoon of vanilla extract if you simply want the vanilla flavor.
- Sugar. This can be added to taste or an alternative can be used.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs. This adds a bit of crunch to the top and makes the drink itself even more 'S'moresy'
- Ice. This can be adjusted however, it is what makes this a 'frozen' dink.
- Marshmallow Fluff. This is our marshmallow in the S'more.
- Whipped Cream. For the topping
- Chocolate Syrup. The chocolate portion of this beverage.
HOW TO MAKE COPYCAT S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO
Yields 2 16-oz drinks.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Rest time in freezer: 2 hours to really achieve frozen frap, optional.
Step One: make the coffee.
- Brew the coffee if needed and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, pulse the ice to start breaking it up.
- Add the coffee, milk, vanilla creamer, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and a tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Blend the ingredients until the ice is chopped to a good consistency for drinking.
- Transfer the ingredients your freezer in pitcher or use the blender pitcher.
- Allow the ingredients to freeze for up to two hours to get that thick consistency.
Step Two: Make the marshmallow fluff.
In a mixing bowl bowl, mix the marshmallow fluff and whipped cream together. Then divide the whipped cream mixture between two glasses.
Step Three: Layer the ingredients.
- On top of the marshmallow layer, add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each glass.
- For the next layer, fill the glasses with coffee beverage that you had place in your freezer.
- Top your beverages with a mountain of whipped cream and then sprinkle the mountain with additional graham cracker crumbs.
- Lastly, top your Frappuccino with additional chocolate syrup and serve.
COPYCAT S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO, A DELICIOUS HOMEMADE BEVERAGE INSPIRED BY STARBUCKS AND MARSHMALLOWS, CHOCOLATE, AND GRAHAM CRACKERS.
Related Ideas You May Also Be Interested In.
Table of contents for this recipe.
- Make this tasty and easy copycat S'mores at home.
- TIPS FOR MAKING A HOMEMADE FRAPPUCCINO.
- PERSONALIZE THIS RECIPE FOR FRAPPUCCINO.
- ABOUT THIS RECIPE FOR COPYCAT FRAPPUCCINO.
- INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE A COPYCAT S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO.
- HOW TO MAKE COPYCAT S’MORES FRAPPUCCINO
Copycat S’mores Frappuccino,
- 1 cup Coffee
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Vanilla Creamer
- ⅓ cup Graham Crackers
- 4 cups Ice
- 6 tbsp Marshmallow Fluff
- 6 tbsp Whipped Cream
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- Brew the coffee if needed and allow it to cool to room temperature.In a blender, pulse the ice to start breaking it up.
- In a blender, pulse the ice to start breaking it up.Add the coffee, milk, vanilla creamer, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and a tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Blend the ingredients until the ice is chopped to a good consistency for drinking.
- Transfer the ingredients your freezer in pitcher or use the blender pitcher.Allow the ingredients to freeze for up to two hours to get that thick consistency.
- On top of the marshmallow layer, add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each glass.For the next layer, fill the glasses with coffee beverage that you had place in your freezer.Top your beverages with a mountain of whipped cream and then sprinkle the mountain with additional graham cracker crumbs.Lastly, top your Frappuccino with additional chocolate syrup and serve
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!