30 Fabulous Fall Marshmallow Desserts that also happen to be mouthwatering!
I like that there are some many tasty desserts that you can make with marshmallows!
This listing of Fabulous Fall Marshmallow Desserts is really not just for fall.
They can be enjoyed any time of the year.
However, these desserts make an amazing addition to your fall baking line-up!
Did you see my listing for 50+ Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
Chocolate truffles are so easy to make! Also, truffles are so yummy to eat!
Make your marshmallow desserts even better with festive sprinkles. You can find fall sprinkles here and find Halloween sprinkles here.
Some say that Marshmallows are candy while others say they are a kind of gelatin.
Really, marshmallows are kind of both.
Typically, marshmallows are made from water, gelatin (or a thickening alternative) and a sweetener. The good news is that marshmallows can be eaten as is, roasted, or added to other recipes.
Certainly the fact that there are so many ways to enjoy them. I mean, what would a campfire be without marshmallows?
Here is what else makes marshmallows so good.
They are sugary enough to eat alone yet, pliable enough to use in recipes such as cereal treats, frostings, and on top of warm cocoa. 😋
1. S'mores Fudge
Simple to make and tastes amazing - you'll love this nostalgic summertime flavor with none of the campfire hassle!
2. How to make Sugar Free Marshmallows.
The best homemade recipe for sugar free marshmallow! So delicous and easy to do! this is How to Make Sugar Free Marshmallows, keto friendly.
3. S'Mores Pie.
Get the fun and flavor of s’mores in a s’mores pie. With a graham crust, chocolate filling and marshmallowy meringue topping, who needs a campfire?
4. S'Mores Mini Skillet Cookie.
A delicious dough is baked into the ultimate cookie dessert, loaded with milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips, mini peanut butter cups, graham cracker shards, and toasted marshmallows all melted together into a gooey cookie.
5. Sweet Potato Marshmallow Bars
Homemade Sweet Potato Marshmallow Bars are so fluffy and buttery! They're a perfect treat for when you want something sweet! Three words to describe these bars? Decadent, sweet, and indulgent!
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
Cereal Treat and Breakfast Recipes Made With Marshmallows.
6. Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts
These Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts have rich, gooey chocolate fudge and sweet marshmallow fluff sandwiched between flaky pie crust, all topped with a toasted marshmallow frosting for a next level delicious dessert.
7. Vegan Rice Krispie Truffles.
Vegan Rice Krispie Truffles, a vegan no bake recipe idea for a rice cereal dessert treat made with just four ingredients!
8.Carrot Cake Rice Krispie Treats.
Tasty Carrot Cake Rice Krispie Treats, a yummy recipe for a cereal based dessert treat that is flavored with carrots.
9. Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Recipe, a fun dessert or treat idea inspired by the autumn season and Halloween.
10. Vegan Puffed Rice Bars.
Tasty Vegan Puffed Rice Snack Bars, how to make a no added sugar no bake vegan cereal dessert that tastes amazing.
11. S'Mores Brownie Skillet.
S'mores Brownie Skillet is warm, fudgy, and gooey, and is a great treat for everyone! It's tasty to leave it out right on the counter and take a bite whenever you get a craving. It tastes great cold, too!
12. Campfire S'Mores Nachos..
Toasty marshmallow, sweet, melty chocolate and crunchy graham crackers – S’mores are the flavor of summer.
13.Vegan S'Mores Brownie.
Vegan s’mores brownies are fudgy and easy to make. Made without flour, they’re also gluten-free.
13 Recipes made with marshmallows that you have to try!
- 14. Maltesers rocky road. Quick and easy Maltesers rocky road slice is a delicious combination of crunchy Maltesers, creamy milk chocolate, salty crunchy goodness and pillowy marshmallows.
- 15.Sugar Free Rice Krispie Treats. These taste just like the regular Krispie treats but, without all of the sugar!
- 16.S'More Cookie Dough Truffles. S'more Cookie Dough Truffles are an easy no-bake dessert candy. Each one has sprinkles of mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers so they taste like campfire s'mores.
- 17. Watergate Salad Recipe. This classic Watergate Salad Recipe is made with crushed pineapple, pistachio pudding, pistachio nuts, mini marshmallows, and fresh whipped cream.
- 18.S'More Cookies. Made with a chewy chocolate chip cookie dough, graham crackers chunks, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and stuffed with a large marshmallow in the middle of the cookie.
- 19. Homemade Ghost Marshmallows.
- 20. . Sweet Potato Cake made with Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
- 21. Marshmallow Chocolate Poke Cake.
- 22.Sugar Free Marshmallow Fluff. Perfect for dipping in or eating with peanut butter!
- 23.Paw Print Krispie Treat Pops
- 24. Caramel Marshmallow Cake.
- 25. Lemon Marshmallow Poke Cake.
Marshmallow Cookie Recipes.
26. The Ultimate Marshmallow Cookie.
Big, chewy, soft chocolate cookies packed with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Once you've tried these, you'll agree they're the ultimate marshmallow cookie!
27. Hot Cocoa Sandwich Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff Filling.
Think your favorite mug of hot chocolate, now made into a delicious dessert! Every bite is soft, chocolate-y, marshmallow-y, perfectly sweet, and just melt in your mouth delicious.
Creative Marshmallow Recipes
28. Salted Caramel Marshmallow Acorns
These Salted Caramel Marshmallow Acorns are a delicious autumn treat for both kids and adults! An easy no-bake dessert with all of your favorite flavors!
29. Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats.
Cookies and Cream Rice Krispies Treats, a tasty recipe idea made with sandwich cookies and Rice Krispies Treats.
30. Crinkle Top Brownies with Marshmallow Fluff.
Marshmallow fluff and peanut butter swirled right into the batter for the fudgy brownie of your dreams. They are mouth-wateringly delicious!
30 Fabulous Fall Marshmallow Desserts, mouthwatering recipes made with marshmallows. Includes sugar free, gluten free, and vegan.
How to use this listing for Fabulous Fall Marshmallow Desserts.
- Visit the recipe to learn more.
Simply click on the title of the recipe to see it and learn the details about it.
- Pin the image.
Add the images to your Pinterest folders to reference later on.
- Share on social media.
Feel free to tweet this listing, share it on facebook, or share it on other social platforms.
Here are similar recipe ideas.
Table of contents
- 1. S'mores Fudge
- 2. How to make Sugar Free Marshmallows.
- 3. S'Mores Pie.
- 4. S'Mores Mini Skillet Cookie.
- 5. Sweet Potato Marshmallow Bars
- You may also be interested in these ideas.
- 6. Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts
- 7. Vegan Rice Krispie Truffles.
- 8.Carrot Cake Rice Krispie Treats.
- 9. Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- 10. Vegan Puffed Rice Bars.
- 11. S'Mores Brownie Skillet.
- 12. Campfire S'Mores Nachos..
- 13.Vegan S'Mores Brownie.
- 13 Recipes made with marshmallows that you have to try!
- 26. The Ultimate Marshmallow Cookie.
- 27. Hot Cocoa Sandwich Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff Filling.
- 28. Salted Caramel Marshmallow Acorns
- 29. Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats.
- 30. Crinkle Top Brownies with Marshmallow Fluff.
- Here are similar recipe ideas.