(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Really Easy Gingerbread Fudge that can be made in about 20 minutes (plus setting time).
This delicious fudge is lush and sweet with a touch of gingerbread in every bite!
Really Easy Gingerbread Fudge that tastes good too!
This is a recipe that is made with four basic ingredients in addition to the gingerbread seasonings.
Gingerbread fudge is perfect for snacking on or giving away as a gift to someone else.
Did you try my 10 Minute Holiday Cake Pops?
That recipe for cake pops is another simple yet, tasty recipe ice for the holiday season. Both this recipe for fudge and that recipe for cake pops would go nicely when shared together.
This treat recipe is made with holiday sprinkles. You can find a selection of holiday sprinkles here.
Frequently asked questions about homemade fudge.
I would define 'perfect fudge' as fudge that is set well, looks amazing, and tastes rich and lush like it should. Luckily, making 'perfect' fudge is relatively easy to do.
To make perfect fudge, use fresh ingredients that are also measured correctly. Also, following the directions is essential as the fudge needs to be cooked right and set correctly.
Fudge should be stored in an airtight container or zip to bag.
Layers should be separated with parchment paper or wax paper so that the pieces do not stick to one another.
This fudge should be refrigerated within a couple of hours after serving. It can also be frozen for up to a few months.
Tips for making good fudge.
You will need to melt the ingredients together in a saucepan to make this recipe. While you could try using a microwave, stovetop really works best.
More tips for you
- While your ingredients are heating on the stove, it is a good idea to whisk the ingredients continually. This will prevent burning the ingredients.
- The fudge needs to set in place before you can serve it. It should be refrigerated for at least a couple of hours to set.
- This fudge should be stored in an airtight container with parchment paper between layers or zip top bag. If properly stored, it should keep refrigerated for about a week or frozen for up to a few months.
Personalize Holiday Fudge.
This recipe is really good just the way it is.
However, you can make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Add chopped nuts, pretzels, or small pieces of candy for additional texture.
- Or, you can add a tablespoon of peanut butter for smoother fudge with a peanutty twist.
- Use cookie cutters to cut the fudge into fun shapes after rolling it out.
👇You may also be interested in these ideas!👇
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
About this recipe for Holiday Fudge.
This is a simple fudge recipe that tastes like gingerbread.
There are four basic ingredients that go along with the flavoring that is added.
We will start by heating the base ingredients together on the stove.
Then we will add in the gingerbread flavors before transferring the ingredients to a prepared square baking dish. Once the fudge has set, we can cut it and serve it.
Ingredients needed to make Holiday Gingerbread Fudge.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. Make sure that you use a 14 ounce sized can.
- White Chocolate Chips. Use white chocolate chips and not regular chocolate chips.
- Brown Sugar. Use dark brown sugar that is packed.
- Molasses. This adds color and flavor to the fudge.
- Ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Holiday Sprinkles.
How to make Really Easy Gingerbread Fudge
Prep Time- 5 minutes
Cook Time- 15 minutes
Step One: prepare.
Prepare a square baking dish. Using foil that is sprayed with nonstick or greased is one method.
Step Two: heat the ingredients.
In a saucepan on medium heat, combine together the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, brown sugar, and molasses. Cook the ingredients until smooth and blended, whisking continually. Once the ingredients have fully melted you can remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the seasonings.
Step Three: set the fudge.
Transfer the fudge to your prepared baking dish and evenly disperse the mixture. Then add the sprinkles and place the dish in the refrigerator to set (about a couple of hours).
Expert Tip 👉 Lightly score the fudge before it fully sets. Then use the foil to lift the set fudge from the baking dish to neatly cut into servings.
Table of contents for this recipe.
Really Easy Gingerbread Fudge, a simple and delicious Christmas holiday season dessert or treat recipe made in about 20 minutes.
Really Easy Gingerbread Fudge
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 3 ½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Molasses
Ground ginger (1 tsp), cinnamon (½ tsp), nutmeg (¼ tsp), and cloves ¼ tsp) .Holiday Sprinkles.
- Prepare a square baking dish. Using foil that is sprayed with nonstick or greased is one method.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine together the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, brown sugar, and molasses. Cook the ingredients until smooth and blended, whisking continually. Once the ingredients have fully melted you can remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the seasonings.
- Transfer the fudge to your prepared baking dish and evenly disperse the mixture. Then add the sprinkles and place the dish in the refrigerator to set (about a couple of hours).
Also, please see the actual recipe post for further details on this recipe. Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that are used. See DiyandFun.com for details on this recipe.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!