(warning, jumping to recipe can result in missing important information including alternative ingredients and tips. Also, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases made via the links on this website.)
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe that tastes amazing.
These cheesecake cupcakes taste like a creamy pumpkin pie with a graham cracker crust.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
This is a recipe for making individual sized cheesecakes that are the size of cupcakes.
The cupcakes can be served as is or with a bit of frosting or whipped topping on top.
Did you try my Pumpkin Monkey Bread Muffins ?
That is another tasty pumpkin recipe that is also made in individual sized portions. Both desserts are easy to make and perfect for a party or gathering.
To make this recipe you will need muffin liners. You can find fall inspired muffin liners here.
A mini cheesecake is pretty much what it sounds like it is.
It is smaller version of a typical cheesecake.
In this recipe, the mini cheesecakes are the size of muffins or cupcakes.
This make it easier for serving as these mini cheesecakes are baked and served as individual servings.
Cheesecake recipes such as this one can be a bit confusing as they are usually baked until almost or just set. Determining this is more about the center being a slight bit jiggly rather than crumbs absent from a toothpick.
For this reason, these mini cheesecakes will take about an hour to fully set before they should be served. The first half hour of setting is done in the cupcake pan at room temperature. After that, the cupcakes are removed from the pan and transferred to a refrigerator to finish setting.
Tips for making pumpkin cheesecakes.
While my pumpkin cheesecakes are made in individual sizes, you could make yours as one large cheesecake. I would however that you adjust the baking time as needed.
More tips for you.
- Pumpkin puree is needed to make this recipe. Make sure that you are using pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling as they are different.
- Bake the cupcakes until the center seems almost set. It may be a bit wiggly in the center.
- Allow the cupcakes to set before serving. It can take about an hour to fully set.
- These cheesecakes should be stored in an airtight container. If refrigerated and stored correctly, the should keep for about five days or longer if frozen.
Personalize these pumpkin cupcakes.
These pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes are great just the way they are.
However, you can make yours even better.
Try one of these ideas.
- Drizzle some melted white chocolate chips on top or add white chocolate chips to the batter.
- For a crunchy topping, crush additional graham crackers on top of the cupcakes.
Be sure to follow DIYandFUN on Facebook and on Pinterest.
I also have a weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to.
↓(Keep Scrolling to Continue Reading)↓
You may also be interested in these ideas.
About this recipe for homemade mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
This is a simple recipe for making individual sized pumpkin cheesecakes.
The cheesecakes can be made in a cupcake pan.
Like with most baked cheesecakes, this one has a crust and a filling.
The crust is made using graham crackers. For the filling we will use pumpkin puree along with common cheesecake ingredients.
Ingredients Needed to make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Butter. The butter should be melted as it will be used to hold the graham cracker crumbs together.
- Cream Cheese. Make sure that your cream cheese has been softened to room temperature for best results.
- Brown Sugar. Use light brown sugar that has been packed into the measuring cup.
- Pumpkin Puree. Canned pumpkin puree works just fine in this recipe.
- Flour. My cakes were made using all purpose flour.
- Vanilla Extract. Added to help balance out the flavors.
- Egg. The egg helps hold the ingredients together.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice and Ground Cinnamon.
How to make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
Yield: 12 average sized cheesecakes.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Bake Time: 25 Minutes.
Chill Time: 60 minutes,
Step One: prepare.
Preheat your oven to 350. Line your muffin cups with liners and then lightly spray them with nonstick.
Step Two: make the crust.
In a medium bowl combine together the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Once combined, add about a tablespoon of the mixture to each of the cupcake liners and press it in to set.
Step Three: make the filling.
In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Then beat in the pumpkin puree, flour, egg, vanilla extract and the spices until combined. Evenly distribute the mixed ingredients to your cupcakes over the crust that you just made.
Step Four: Bake.
Bake the cheesecakes for 22-24 minutes or until the cheesecakes are just about set. Then allow them to cool in the pan for about a half hour before removing them from the pan and transferring them to the refrigerator to continue setting (about an hour total).
Expert Tip 👉Serve your cheesecake cupcakes with whipped cream or a tasty frosting.
Table of contents for this recipe idea.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
- Tips for making pumpkin cheesecakes.
- Personalize these pumpkin cupcakes.
- About this recipe for homemade mini pumpkin cheesecakes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe, a simple recipe for making delicious individual sized cupcake sized cheesecakes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350. Line your muffin cups with liners and then lightly spray them with nonstick.
- In a medium bowl combine together the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Once combined, add about a tablespoon of the mixture to each of the cupcake liners and press it in to set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese with the sugar until smooth. Then beat in the pumpkin puree, flour, egg, vanilla extract and the spices until combined. Evenly distribute the mixed ingredients to your cupcakes over the crust that you just made.
- Bake the cheesecakes for 22-24 minutes or until the cheesecakes are just about set. Then allow them to cool in the pan for about a half hour before removing them from the pan and transferring them to the refrigerator to continue setting (about an hour total).
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that the links on this website, and specifically on this post, that lead to other sites may be affiliate links.
Please note: Nutritional data has been calculated using a tool that comes with this recipe card and not by me. This means that Nutritional Information is only an estimate and can vary especially with ingredients that you use. The accuracy of this tool may differ from other tools as expected. Also note that there is no instructional value to the video that may be attached to this recipe. It is only there for visual pleasure. For more information about the images in this recipe, please refer the the recipe instructions. Thank you!